Chapter 5: Dance, Dance Infinite Illusions

((Picture above made by DanSyron on DeviantArt))

((No-One's P.O.V| Beacon Dance))

(Y/N), Emerald and Mercury open the big door to where the school dance was being held. Everyone that was at the door looked at it to see the three teammates. "You guys are just in time" Yang says to the three. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" Mercury replies smirking. The three would stay away from the crowd, getting drinks or eating some food. Mostly staying out of sight. The three ended up at the top floor balcony that looked over the bottom floor. "It appears all the dancers have partners" Emerald says as her Mercury and (Y/N) look at each other. "How long do I have?" Cinder's voice calls from an earpiece Emerald was wearing. "We should probably be home by midnight, to be safe" Mercury reply's. "I'll keep my eye on the-" before Cinder could finish, (Y/N) interrupted her. "Wait" he says as everything around him seemed to stop. "I want in on the fun" he says before a distorting noise can be heard. (Y/N) disappears from Emerald and Mercury's side. "Well. We're definitely not failing this" Cinder says in a cockey tone of voice before going silent. Cinder jumps from roof top to roof top, before jumping down. She arrives at the front of the CCT. She stays covered behind a stone wall, she peeks around, only one guard was stood infront of the entrance. Cinder sneaks up behind him and karate chops him in the back of the head. It made a 'ting' noise due to the guards metal helmet. Cinder drags the knocked out body to some bushes, throwing him into the shrubs. She walks into the CCT, multiple guards walking around the main floor. "Excuse me. No one's aloud in this area" one warns. Cinder keeps walking forward, with no intentions of stopping. "Stop!" The guard yelled as Cinder rushes towards them. The one that warned her starts to shoot, Cinder rushes up to his right. Grabbing his right arm and moving to his back, delivering a punch to the head. Cinder keeps ahold of the guard as another charges at her with a baton in hand. Cinder kicks the other guard in the gut, also using the guard she was holding onto's gun. The gun fires at the guard with the baton, sending him back, and injuring him. Cinder kicks the guard she was holding onto in the leg, sending him down to his knee. She does a hand stand over him, using the leverage to throw him to the side. He hits the railing leading up to the elevator of the CCT. Two guards jump down from the top of the stairs and rush at Cinder. Cinder's leggings glow a orange color as she twirls around, two scimitars appearing in her hands. She slashes the first one, disorientating him. She gets some slashs' on the second, then leg sweeping him, causing him to fall to the floor. Cinder and the first guard exchange some slashes and blows before Cinder pushes him back. Then unleashing multiple slashes on him, causing him to be knocked out. Cinder turns around and starts to walk towards the elevator. She hears guns being cocked. She slowly turns around to see two guards aiming at her. "Hands up!" One yells. Cinder stays still with a smirk on her face. "You're under arrest miss" the second says. Before the two can move, two knives pierce thru their helmets. The two lifeless bodies fall limp as the knives fly out. The bodies fall down to reveal Infinite with his mask on, and a suit and tie. "Care to dance?" He asks, holding out his hand. Cinder smirks as he walks up beside her. "I could have taken them" Cinder remarks, rolling her eyes thru her masquerade mask. "It's a date than?" Infinite reply's sarcastically. Two guards were in the elevator, that was headed down to the main floor. "Hey man, do you know the WiFi password" the right one asks. "It's Beacon, but replace the 'e' with a 3. And add a pound symbol to the end" the one on the left answers. The elevator door opens to reveal Cinder and Infinite. The two guards back up with their hands on their batons. Cinder and Infinite walk in between them as the door closes.

((Back outside the CCT tower))

A curious Ruby Rose walks up to the front of the CCT. She had seen a mysterious figure jumping across the dorm roof tops. She examined the outside, spotting a knocked out guard in the bushes. Ruby gasps and immediately grabs her scroll. She calls her locker, making it land behind her. It opens to reveal her scythe, Crescent Rose.