✧ 17.0 ✧

[Twitter]

user(name) : surprised that he made it into the top 10

3,256 likes | 2,016 retweets

sunshinehobi : have fun!

user(name) : thanks hobie! @sunshinehobi

geniusmyg : better than u

user(name) : @geniusmyg that's only one game sweetie i won countless against you :)

geniusmyg : okay no need to expose me

taetae : now why wasn't i invited?

user(name) : @taetae ask your two roommates lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

(name) and yoongi walked around the arcade, looking for their friends. it was quite easy after hearing loud high pitch sounds. the pair found the rest at the DDR. jin and jungkook were going against one another in which jin kept complaining that his moves were difficult and that the game likes jungkook better. jimin and the rest were in a laughing fit. (name) and yoongi leaned against a wall, watching their friends play.

"there you guys are!" jae eun finally noticed the pair.

"come play!" hyerin motioned to the game as soon as jin and jungkook finished.

(name) looked up at yoongi for a moment as if asking for permission. the man gave a small nod and (name) grabbed his hand towards the game.

"yah! i didn't mean i wanna play it," yoongi deadpanned as (name) chose a song.

"i had to dance so you should too," jin stated.

"i want a reward if i win," yoongi muttered under his breath.

(name) tiptoed to whisper into yoongi's ear, "i'll give you a kiss if you win."

"hmm," a smile crept up on yoongi's face, now slightly more motivated to play.

"yah! what did you say to him?" mina hit (name)'s back playfully.

(name) just stuck out her tongue, focusing on the screen. she didn't know where that surge of confidence came from but she purposely chose a fast song knowing there was no way yoongi could win. it was fun to tease him anyway.

"yah! yah! why is it so fast??? how am i missing them?! (name), what the fuck?!" yoongi struggled to move his legs and step at the correct tiles.

the group kept on laughing at the scene. (name) had no trouble keeping up with the song which of course led her to win. she high fived all the girls in victory. yoongi scrunched his face and pouted when (name) faced him.