✧ 19.0 ✧

[Text]

(name)
soooo

yoongs <3
sooo?

(name)
you were right hehe

yoongs <3
what

(name)
i'm sick lol

yoongs <3
told you so

(name)
come over?

yoongs <3
yeah yeah

(name)
my prince charming <3

yoongs <3
don't do anything stupid

(name)
yes mom

yoongs <3
you just said i was your prince

(name)
mom

yoongs <3
tsk
have you eaten?

(name)
nope

yoongs <3
is there food at home?

(name)
nope

yoongs <3
haiz

(name)
love you

yoongs <3
love you too dumbass

(name)
yayyyyy

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"your prince has arrived," yoongi greeted as he entered.

yes, he got a spare key for the apartment since he came over a lot.

"hey mom," (name) giggled, her nose red.

"stop that," yoongi frowned as he placed bags of groceries on the counter.

he made his way towards (name) and placed his hand against the girl's forehead.

"you're burning up. do you ever take care of yourself?" yoongi asked at the state of his friend.

(name) was sprawled on the floor with a blanket over her, surrounded with tissues. the tv was on but she was too busy blowing her nose to pay attention to the show. yoongi stuck on a fever cooling pad that he bought on her forehead before standing up.

"speak for yourself," the girl stuck out her tongue at him.

"yah, i'm taking care of you right now," yoongi scolded as he went to prepare a pot to cook some porridge.

"mmm thanks yoongs," (name) sniffled.

"have you taken some medicine?"

"like a few hours ago," (name) mumbled, moving onto the couch.

"once you're done eating, take them again," yoongi reminded as he stirred the rice.

"yes mom."

yoongi clicked his tongue, earning a giggle from (name). once the porridge had cooked, he transferred it into a bowl and brought it to the sick girl along with a glass of water. he sat on the couch and faced her.

"eat up," yoongi held up the spoon in front of the girl after blowing the hot porridge.

(name) stared at him for awhile before reaching to hold the spoon.

"stop that. i'm feeding you," yoongi dodged his hand away. "now say 'ah'."

(name) listened obediently and let yoongi feed her. the tv was still on and some comedy show was playing but all (name) heard was the loud beating of her heart whenever yoongi leaned in to feed her another spoonful of porridge.

"since when do you cook?" (name) asked, mouth full of food.

"porridge is easy," he shrugged, giving a small smirk.

"okay genius," the girl rolled her eyes.

"eat your pills," yoongi stated, cleaning up the utensils.

"aren't you going to eat?"

"i'll eat when you're resting," he stated as he filled up riri's food bowl.

"what if i don't wanna rest?"

"rest."

"nuh uh," (name) shook her head.

"(name)," yoongi walked towards the girl, glaring at her.

"but i'm not tired," (name) pouted, hands gripping the armrest of the couch.

"that's it," yoongi sighed before leaning in to carry (name) over his shoulder.

"yah! min yoongi! put me down!" (name) squirmed about, hitting yoongi's back.

"stop moving. you're going to bed, missy," yoongi.

"you need to rest," yoongi placed the girl on her bed, tucking her in.

"fine," (name) gave up, feeling extremely tired.

"good girl. i'll be outside if you need me."

"wait," (name) reached out to hold yoongi's arm, stopping him from leaving.

"what is it?"

"i want a kiss," (name) muttered shyly.

yoongi was flustered, unsure about if what he heard was right.

"i can't hear you, (name)."

"i want a kiss," she said it a little louder, avoiding his gaze.

"you are the death of me."

yoongi leaned in to give her a kiss on her head, "rest well, princess."

"thanks yoongs," she mumbled before closing her eyes to rest.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

a/n : i was told i was extremely needy when i'm sick so i thought i'd make that last bit sth like that. idk HAHA