✧ 24.0 ✧

"yoonie?" (name) leaned on the door, calling out to her boyfriend.

yoongi had used the extra room as his own studio since (name) had no use for it seeing how she always does her painting in the living room. a red hue had crept up his cheeks when he heard his new nickname. he turned to look at the girl who was wearing his shirt, a little oversized on her as it covered half her thigh.

cute

"yeah?" he muttered a reply, eyes returning to the computer screen.

"let's eat dinner?" (name) walked towards the man and sat on a stool beside his chair.

"i'm almost done, princess," yoongi stopped editing for a while to stretch his back.

"is that for the project?" (name) asked, looking at him.

yoongi hummed a reply before hoisting up (name) and placed her on his lap.

"aren't i blocking?" (name) asked as yoongi rested his chin on her shoulder.

"nope," he placed a small kiss on her cheek before continuing to edit as (name) watched.

"hey you should cover up that pimple on my nose," (name) pointed to the screen.

"it's just a pimple. you still look pretty," yoongi saved the file and wrapped his arms around the girl.

"yoonie~ i'm hungry," the girl whined, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

"just a few minutes please?" yoongi mumbled as he nuzzled his head against her neck.

(name) gave a small smile and reached to ruffle his hair, "okay."

she knew he was tired and does that a lot to feel better. she then turned her head to face yoongi and kissed his forehead.

"i love you," she muttered softly.

hearing that, yoongi lifted up his head and faced the girl. (name) blushed as she met his gaze. yoongi then leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

"let's go eat now," he pulled away, motioning her to get off.

the two ate with a show playing in the background. they were quiet; (name) kept avoiding yoongi's gaze, still blushing from the kiss.

"(name)," yoongi called out, his chin in the palm of his hand as he stared at (name).

"yeah?" (name) eyed him from her peripheral view.

"i love you," he beamed.

(name) coughed, causing yoongi to laugh. "stop teasing me."

"i'm being honest!"

"okay, okay. i love you too," (name) murmured quietly and continued eating.

yoongi grinned at his flustered girlfriend and took the opportunity to snap a picture of her on his phone.

"don't post that," (name) pouted, finally facing him.

"why not? you look cute," he showed the picture to her.

"just post a picture of us," (name) shrugged as she made her way to wash her plate.

"all of our pictures are on your phone though."