Moving

Right now I'm sitting in my car listening to happier on repeat and petting my dog named kaly. Looking out the window thinking how much I'm going to hate this school just like the other four schools I've been to. As I'm drowning in my sad thought process it gets cut off from my dad raising up his rap music with my brother (Antonio) and mom singing along.

Isabella: lower it down!!!!
Dad: no.
Antonio: why?
Isabella: Because your music is over powering my music so SHUT IT OFF!!!
Dad: ok. Ok. Calm down
Mom: HEY I was listening to that!!!
Isabella: well to bad
Mom: whatever.

It wasn't long before we were at the house. The house was nice. It had light brown brick and a couple of windows. As soon as I looked at it one cached my eye. It was perfect. It had beautiful white French doors with a amazing balcony. It had two white chairs and a white table. Once I saw that i heard my mom call out "you guys can go pick your rooms". Then I sprinted to the room with the balcony and I called out "MINE!!!"then I went out to the balcony to ask my parents if they needed help and they said yes. I went down to the driveway and told them "hey I'm going to grab my cloths and head up stairs to get changed so I can talk kaly out for a walk". "ok" my mom said as I walked up stairs to put one of my many boxes down. I looked in the box and found an outfit (at the top). It was an ok outfit but all I was doing was taking my dog for a walk. I grabbed my phone, put my headphones on and walked out the front door with my dog on her leash. My dog is a husky. She is white and black with one gray eye and one blue eye. She is only one but is half of me. As I start to walk I start to daydream. As I keep walking I get farther and farther in to the daydream. It was about me actually having a good school year with friends because that had never happend to me before. I guess that pretty pathetic. As I keep drifting deeper and deeper I bump into someone and snap right out of it. As I open my eyes from the fall I see this boy with a skateboard. He had long dyed blond hair headphones and black rippped jeans with an oversized shirt. "Watch it" I hear him say in his thick welsh accent. I don't have an accent because I went from Canada to here so I guess I have a Canadian accent. "Sorry" I say with embarrassment in my voice. He says " whatever" as he skates by me. I wonder who he was it has been only five minutes but I decide to walk home anyways. As I walk home I see the blonde boy approching the house beside me. I Lowe down my music and run up to my house to see if it is him and there he was. With his dyed blonde hair and perfect jaw line. After a minute I catch myself stairing and look away. I walk into the house and bring all my boxes up stairs. After about two hours of unpacking I fell asleep. (It was 9:30 when I fell asleep).

PPS: Sorry if my grammars off pls leave comments and like this part thx!!!