part 11

leondre POV:

I went back to my house and got my stuff. as I was almost done packing I hear a door open, as I don't think anything of I then hear the door to my bedroom open. I turn around to see who it is and I feel lips press against mine. I pull away and it was ana. before I could say anything the presses her lips against mine again.i forgot what a good kisser she was. I feel my self getting deeper and deeper into this kiss then I hear the door squeak but I don't really care. then I hear someone crying and I realized what I was doing.i pull away and run down the stairs and out the door to see Issy having a breakdown on the side walk.

bellas POV:

I walked in less house to surprise him so I go up to his room and see...... him making out with ana. I didn't know what to do so I just left, as I walked out I felt my heart dropping 5cm at a time . I walked out side I finally felt it fall to the pit of my stomch and had a full on break down. it felt like I was nomb. then I felt those secure arms around me squeezing me tight and holding on to me. I pushed him off of me once I realized what was happening.

leo: im so sorry she was making out with me

bella: im not stupid I know it takes 2 people to kiss and you know it too.

leo: I know if I can have a second chance.

bella: Ive given anuf people second chances in my life and I now know that when I give someone another chance it just hurts even more than when they hurt me the firs time.

leo: i promise please Bella

bella: I can't

as I start to walk away I can believe what I just saw. from the first time I met him he promised that he was not with ana but know better. I've seen his kind beforehand overtime I get hurt its just not worth it. one I approach my house I just cry and cry and cry.

(skip to Tuesday) my parents are finally back. once I'm up I get changed

 once I'm up I get changed

and do my hair. once I'm done I say hi to my mom and dad.i say hey and walk out. before I could leave my mom told me we had a important dinner tonight so I couldn't make any plans witch I wouldn't have since me and Merci aren't really friends anymore.as I walk to school I see Leo with his arm around the one the only bitch ana. I couldn't take it anymore So I raced passed them. (skip to lunch)

I have know started to eat outside since I'm not friends with the group.i decide to just skip the rest of the day so I walk home. my parents aren't there so I just chill.

(it is know around 4:00 pm)

I get a text from my mom for me to be ready by 4:30pm. I get out of bed, take a showered my hair and get changed

 I get out of bed, take a showered my hair and get changed

I see my moms car pull up with my brother and dad.i walk out and get in. once we arrive it is like a five star restaurant. once we are done with our meals I think hear comes the important part.

Mom: so I have some news and your brother already knows thats why he came with us on the trip.

bella: ok just tell me

mom: we are moving to California

bella: ok

I just agreed cause I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. it was going to be right after halloween. as I got in the car I thought about all the good times but since I don have friends know and no-one cares if I leave I will.once we got home I just went straight to sleep.