Part 9

Caution can consist of things like swearing and other things readers may not be happy with
(2 weeks later)
I wake up and get changed. I text Leo to meet me so we can walk to school together. I go down stairs and grab my stuff and then leave the house. I didn't see Leo so I start walking to school when I fell gentle hands on my hips. I turn around to see Leo.
Leo: guess who?
Bella: hmmm I don't know maybe Anthony?
Leo: really?
As he spins me around to face him
Bella: I knew it was you. Notice anything different?
Leo: babe! You got your bandage taken off.
Bella: ya so I can walk and dance again.
Leo: does that mean you will come to the Halloween dance with me?
Bella: Ill think about it...  ok
Leo:yay
Bella: ok calm down.
We soon got to school. I went into school got my stuff from my locker and put on my headphones. Once I walked in I put my stuff down and my bag. Once I did I felt the same gentle hands grab my waist and pull me on to there lap. I took off my headphones and looked over my shoulder to see the one the only blonde boy next door or Leo. He starts kissing my neck and I close my eyes. It feels as if we are alone witch I kind of wish we were. I open my eyes when I feel him stop.
Bella: why did u stop??
Leo: first I already left 3 and everyone was looking.
Bella: well let's give them something to look at
Then I straddled him and started making out like usual but for something extra I slowly slide my hand up up his chest under his shirt and I could feel him getting goose bumps. Suddenly I stoped and turned around. Everyone was still staring and I tilted my head. That snapped Leo right out of it and he started to leave more tracks on my neck. Suddenly the teacher walks In and he doesn't stop the teacher yells out his name but he doesn't stop. he gives me a look as I try to get up but he gently grabs me and pulls me back. Try to move my way out but he grabs my wrist and wraps his arms around me so my back of up again send his chest and his head fits perfectly In to the arch of my neck. I can't move now so all I do is let him do his thing. he has been doing this for awhile at least until the bell rang, it hurt to move my neck from that position because it was so sore. I after that it was just a bunch of homework Leo kept on distracting me from. When I was walking to lunch I got a text from my mom saying she was going to be out of town for the weekend since it was Friday with my dad and brother. I was angry at first but then I realized I can invite Leo to come over to my house. I asked my mom and she said yes but she doesn't know we're dating. I asked Leo if he wanted to stay at my house for the weekend till Tuesday and he said yes and I could tell he was happy. (Skip to the end of the day). Me and Leo r walking to my house and he said he was going to drop by his house to get his cloths and I nodded. Then I walked in and went up to my room. Once I did I realize that it is a mess so in like 10 mins I managed to clean it up.