Part 5

(One month later. Ps Bella and Leo are good friends now)
I wake up and I get changed. Do my hair and go down stairs. My mom says I should have somthing for breakfast but I never do so I say no and head out. As I'm walking Leo catches up with me.
Leo: "hey Bella"
Bella: "hey Leo
Leo: " what's up"
Bella: "the sky"
Leo: "haha vary funny"
Bella: "Leo"
Leo: "ya?"
Bella: "you have Nutella all over your face"
Leo: "great and you couldn't tell me sooner"
Bella: "sorry but I got to go" I say as I walk in the school.
As I walk in and I see merci and everyone. I walk over to them and I hear them giggling.
Bella: "hey what are u all talking about"
Merci: "u didn't hear? Nick wants to take u out apparently he is going to ask u out today after school."
Bella: "who's Nick?"
Maya: "the second hottest guy in school cause Leo's first."
Bella: "ok I'll keep an eye out"
Alex: "we need to head to class."
Maya: "ok let's go."
As we head to class I sit at the back as always with merci on one side of me and Leo walks in and sits on the other side of me. He talks to his friends and I talk to merci. (Skip to the end of the day). As the bell rang I went to walk out when I feel someone grab my hand. It was Nick he has black hair with ocean blue eyes, he's kind of tall and he is not to skinny.
Nick: "hey Bella"
Bella: "hey nick what's up"
Nick: "nothing much I was just wondering if u wanted to go on a date?"
Bella: "sure when?"
Nick: "today at 7 pm and don't worry I'll pick u up but wear something nice"
Bella: "ok bye"
As I start to walk away I think maybe it's better that i go out with other people I mean Leo's probably not even interested in me so maybe I should just give up.