Part 7

I got up and I guess I didn't forget what happened the night before I was just pretty good at hiding it. I realize I woke up 5 mins late and I rush to get changed let's just say I dressed to impress at least for me because I wear comfy cloths and we could say this is not the most comfy. As soon as I was done I saw the car pull up. It was a black Mercedes convertible. It was the nicest car I've ever seen considering I'm definitely not the richest person in the world but I like what I have. As I go out side he gestured for me to go in the car. I get in and he starts playing happier and we are just dancing all the way to school.once we get there everyone's faces changed. They just stood there stairing. Once he go out of the car he opened the door for me and put his arm around me. Then out of no where I kissed him he kissed back and we walked in to school. Then he kissed me goodbye and walked away. Then merci came up behind me and asked what happened. I told her the date went well even though it didn't. I didn't want to put all that stuff on her. I got my stuff and walked to class. Once I got there I saw nick sitting right in front on where i usually sit and Leo was sitting beside him. I decide that I was going to do this. I walked up to them and before he could say hey babe I French kissed him and he kissed me back then I guess we started to make out soon I was sitting on his desk I pull away to see the anger on Leo's face. Then I say bye babe. (Skip to lunch). I see him at the boys table and I Look at merci with this face😏 ( when I make this face you know somthing is about to happen) and she looks at me and then tells everyone to watch Leo and me. Then she gives me a ok and everyone is watching. I just walk over and before he says anything I sit on his lap and kiss him.
Bella: hey
Nick: hey babe. what's ups
Bella: nothing much who r these boys?
Nick: my friends. This is Anthony, Charlie, Daniel and Leo
Bella: ya we've met
Nick: oh ok
Then I start kissing him and it turns into a full out make out. All of a sudden the table goes flying because Leo flipped it. Then he goes to hit nick but i cover him and he punches me and I fall on the floor. I scream and nick asks he asks If I'm ok and I just keep crying. Leo comes over and is trying to help but I hate him so much right now.
Leo: Bella are you ok
Bella: get the fuck away from me.
I say as I try to get up then I realize it hurts to get up. I finally get on my feet and as soon as do so I scream and nick helps me to a chair. Nick tackles Leo and Leo falls to the floor. I start scream crying telling him to stop. Finally nick listens and gets off of him. The chair was a chair with wheels on it. She pushes me all the way to the nurses office. She checks out my eye and she says she can't do anything about my eye but for my ankle I need to rap a bandage around it and I can use crutches. I put on the bandage and I get the crutches and I walk out. I go back to the cafeteria and nick and Leo rush up to me. Leo won't stop saying sorry. I say it's ok.
Bella: nick I'm breaking up with you
Nick: ok
He didn't seem bothered at all. I really don't care because Leo is the only boy out of that group that I care about. Then all of a sudden....