Part 6

As I approach my house I go in walk up to my bedroom and call merci. I told her nick did ask me out and she said she would be right over. After 10-15 mins I beer the door bell ring.
Merci: hey OMG is this how u planned on going?
Bella: Yea what's wrong with it?
Merci: do u even have to ask? We have a lot of work to do.
We go up to my room and she starts searching through my closet. We find a teal skirt with a black crop top and a white jacket paired with some black heels a black bag and a necklace. All of a sudden I get a text from nick and he says he can't pick me up so I say it's ok and I ask merci if she can drop me off. She said her sister drove her and she can drive me. I agree and we get in the car. The place wasn't vary far away. Once we got their I said thanks and made my way in. I came up to the man and I said what the reservation was under as he told me when I was texting him. It has been fifteen mins then 40 mins then 1 hour then 1h 30mins then finally it was 2 hours once it hit nine I got up and left since all I had was a free water. After that I went to the park and I saw nick. He was sitting on a swing and I walked over to him.
Bella: hey I guess u didn't check the time?
Nick: hey I'm really sorry I wish I could explain but I I I.
Bella: you can't.
Nick: ya
Bella: tell me why you stood me up and if you lie I will know.
Nick: fine it was because of Leo.
Bella: Leo?!?!
Nick: ya he somehow found out that we were going on a date and he said if I went he would ruin my reputation so I'm so sorry. Can I make it up to you?
Bella: sure
Nick; ok I will pick you up at your house befor school and give you a ride.
Bella: it's ok but I'm not good with him. I got to go bye.
As soon as I said that I started to walk off. I didn't even her him say bye back. As I rushed home I got angrier and angrier. I could feel my heart racing. I approached the door and shamed it. I got up to my room, slammed that door two, got on my bed and cried. My heart was still racing and slowly dropping. I was so mad at Leo. First he acts like a complete jerk and then he tells all the boys to stay away from me? I couldn't believe it. I wish it wasn't true. Maybe if I go to school with nick that will be some pay back for saying to all the boys not to hang out with me. I don't know why all of a sudden he cares so much I mean he never has before. I finally calm down get changed into something more comfy and try to go to sleep. Then of course I hear my phone go off and guess who? Leo it was that jerk Leo. He was the last person I wanted to talk to. My phone kept going off. And btw I changed Leo's name to JERK.
(Text chat)
JERK: hello
JERK: Bella
JERK: talk pls
JERK:come on let's talk
JERK: ur being annoying
JERK: fine u don't want to talk
I blocked his number and went to bed