The biggining

I wake up in the same cloths from the night before. I get up, make my bed, curl my hair and I don't wear makeup. U could say I'm a tomboy. Honestly I really don't care about school. If it was my choice I would be in drama because I want to be an actor but my parent a think that will get me nowhere so they want me to be a doctor. After that I got changed. (photo above). It was basically a tube top tucked into high wasted shorts, a reckless jersey over it and some adidas. After that I went downstairs to my kitchen. It's marble and white. "You hungry?" My mom said. I responded with a strait up "no". I grabbed my bag and head out the door. As I start to walk I see the blonde boy next door. He is wearing black ripped jeans and a dark blue shirt that says "heart break" on it. All of a sudden I say "hey". He turns around to se me, Then he starts walking faster and i just keep walking. As I walk i daydream about how I wish this day would go but I know it will go the complete opposite. Then I approach the school and just keep repeating to myself that today is going to be fine at least I hope it will.at I enter I see a lot of kids at there lockers. I head to the principals office and the secretary tells me to wait. It took 2 minutes and then the blonde boy next door walked out of the principals office. I guess i was too busy looking at his hair that I didn't realize that she was calling my name. I entered her office and she said "hi my name is mrs.miller and you must be Isabella?" I was still thinking about the blonde boy next door as I call him. As I snap back into reality "Bella" I say in a shaky voice. "Pardon me?"she says looking confused. "Bella my name is Bella" I say still in a shaken voice. "Since it's still early I'll get someone to take you around the school" she says. "Ok" I say as I play with my thumbs. As I walk out of her office I hear her say "mr. Devries w can show Isabella around can't you? I'll take off half your detention time?" As I hear that I think to my self that this already is not going well. "Ok" I hear in a frustrating tone of a welsh accent. I look up and see the one, the only blonde boy next door. "Isabella" that's as far as he got with her sentence before me interrupting her with "Bella".
"Yes, Bella this is Leondre Devries.