Part 14

You don't understand how much I've went through to get here. I'm still not even remotely healed . I loved you so much and U have the audacity to go and do that?! I can't do anything anymore without seeing u there I don't even sing.
Leo: bella please?
Bella: I... I don't know Leo
Charlie: we came to bring you with us back to ur house we talked to ur parents and they said it was fine we r also staying there this week and we will come to school with u but we can leave early.

As we start to walk out my principal stopped us: ur bars and melody right?
Charlie: yea why?
Principle: the people who were going to perform quit so can u do it?
Charlie: I guess

They all start to set up. I go on my phone when principal.
P: so r u ready to preform your songs after bars and melody
Bella: I'm still doing those?
P: they said it would be great if you did them at the end.
Bella: I don't think I will but thanks
P: ok I'll go tell them
Not to long after everyone started to flood in. I sat in the audience with rach and Sara as they start.
Leo: hey guys if u don't know who we are we are bars and melody the singing and rapping duo.
Charlie: ya so we are going to start with a song called allergic to the sun.
After that they did closer, fast car, 2U and a couple more. All of a sudden I hear someone from the other side of the audience say "sing is the song that hasn't come out yet"
Leo: ok but I need someone vary special from the audience to come up here........ Bella guastella.
All my friends push me up. I walk on the stage and they start singing a song I've never heard.
Leo: Bella this is for you. His song is called apologize.
The whole crowd cheers. Then the song starts as he starts he doesn't stop looking into my eyes
Leo: her skin trembles as I touch her face I'm scared to run away I do t know what to take. I'm sorry for letting go and holding on to this I don't want to have to go and have no part in this, my heart beats fast and I can hear it in my body your the only one I've ever had I don't have anybody you hold me by the arm I can't see through my tears. Steady stay calm but I can't stay here. I can't break it has a leash around my neck if I leave now then I'm never coming back. I look into the sky the rain fills my vision the fog and the moon they cloud my decision. Etched upon my soul I am with you in spirit it's to late now so remember this depart. Anchored to your touch you will always have my heart.

Charlie: and know your gone I just wish that I could turn back the time if only to apologize. Ya I was wrong, I admit that you were you were right from the start. It's too late to say sorry now.

Leo: the shape of the skyline traced in the flame. The people are glowing In an impression of pain. Many bound by the sea and like a lantern lit for the ones still broken in the dead of the night. Like a dog running through an estate don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way. All I ever wanted was to be somebody else but when I fell apart I was happy with myself. I felt the bitter of the slow thaw come round. There's urgent to leave and not follow my breath. Forever waiting for the cold and hazy blue my heads in overdrive thinking of you. I need to leave I can't marry this place. I won't Bury the past when my memory fades. And I will hold the thoughts of home.

Charlie: And now you're gone. I just wish that I could turn back the time. If only to apologise
Yeah I was wrong I admit that you were right from the start It's too late to say sorry now Every time I let you down Left you lying on the ground You didn't deserve it, I know, I know Every time I did you wrong Made you feel you don't belong You didn't deserve it, I know, I know Your skin trembles as I touch your face
I'm scared to run away, I don't know what to take Cause now you're gone
I just wish that I could turn back the time If only to apologise (I'm sorry now) Yeah I was wrong
I admit that you were right from the start (from the start) It's too late to say sorry now
(And now you're) Heart beats faster, I can hear it in my body You're the only one I've ever had, I don't have anybody
(And now you're) Heart beats faster, I can hear it in my body You're the only one I've ever had, I don't have anybody Yeah I was wrong (I was wrong)
I admit that you were right from the start (from the start) It's too late to say sorry now I'm sorry now (yeah) So sorry now

I was in total shock as everyone clapped