The rest of the first day

He starts walking out the door. I just stand there and look up at him gesturing for me to come over. I start walking over and he almost shut the door in my face. I just stand there before opening the door. Now I was in not such a good mood but I try to keep calm. He is just saying what everything is but I'm not really in the mood to listen then he just stops and I hear "hello? Helloooo???"
Bella: "what???"
Leo: " what got u in such a bad mood"
Bella: "u" as I storm off.
Leo: "fine. Fine. FINE!" As he catches up.
Bella: I stoped. "What!"
Leo: "first, calm down. Second, let me see your schedule."
Bella: "fine" I say as I hand him my schedule
Leo: " great your in my class. ALL OF THEM." He says in a sarcastic voice
Bella: "oh great" I say in a sarcastic voice.
Leo: " by the way my names leo"
Bella: "ok cool. I'm Bella" I said
Leo: " ok we'll here is our class"
Leo just walked in with so much confidence that I wish I had. I'm vary self cautious so I don't talk much. I guess it's my defence mechanism. As I walk in I sit at the back of the class. As the teacher walks In he says " hi everyone my name is mr. Smith and today we have a new student named Isabella" he than tells me to come up. As I slowly walk up to the front he tells me to say something about my self. What I want to say is I'm a nervous reck, I have never really had friends, I'll probably be moving soon and I hate school.
But instead I stand there and wait for him to say something. Instead he just gestures for me say something so I do. I say "hi I'm Bella, I'm from Canada, I move around a lot, and I'm a competitive dancer". I just quietly walk back to my seat as I see the boys including the blonde boy next door giggling and a group of girls who are giggling too. All of a sudden I hear "hi I'm merci" I look to the side to see this girl with dark brown curly hair and green and yellow eyes. "Hi I'm Bella" I say back, "cool"she says. "By he way don't pay attention to those guys giggling in the corner, especially the blonde one" she says in a nice voice. " witch blonde boy?" I say, she says back " the one with the dark blue top that says heart break on it" "oh why" I respond with. " because" she says "he has a new girlfriend every month and is a total fuck boy" "ok" I say in a lower voice. "Anyways Anas already called him. He is basically her property and she is his." She says in a disgusting voice. " he doesn't look vary happy with her right now" I say in a shaky voice. "Well that's because he found her kissing another guy. But they always cheat on each other but they usually get back together after Leo's done with his new girl so watch out ok?". Ok I respond with some doubt in my voice. This year I promised myself I was not going to fall In love because that never ends well. After that I went to lunch and merci invited me to sit with her friends. There was maya, Michael, Vicky, and Alex. They are all super nice. They all have a lot of stuff in commen and I have many things in comment with them.