Chapter 1

"20 stab wounds to the chest." A man slams a pale folder down on the table, as a woman leans against the wall, watching everything play out. The folder is starting to curl up around the edges, indicating that it had been used for many years. The man is Connor Flynn, a 28 year old murder detective. Connor has short brown hair and bright blue eyes, wears a grey suit, and black dress shoes to match. The woman is Hannah Quinn, a 23 year old murder detective and Connor's partner. Hannah has long brown hair that reaches a little past shoulder length, brown eyes, wears a white button up shirt, a black jacket that has a single black button that is mid way down, a black pencil skirt, and black heels to match the entire outfit. A silver wedding ring hugs her left ring finger showing everyone that she is happily married. The man sitting across from him is Jack Valentine, a 20 year old murderer. Jack has short black hair and wears a Beatles tee shirt, blue jeans, and regular tennis shoes. He looks like your ordinary guy at first sight. The file is opened as pictures are spread out, showing the victims and the crime scene.

Jack's day starts off like any other day for him, find his next victim and execute them without leaving any evidence. He looks around the crowded streets. Then, he sees her. Elizie McGrane. She is a 18 year old woman, bright red hair that is starting to fade at the top where blond hair is starting to show through, a tight, bright blue dress hugs her figures, showing off her curves. Jack walks over to the woman, knowing just how to seduce her and using his looks to get her to trust him. "Miss, shall I walk you home?" The woman looks at him, with a confused look on her face. She, then, nods deciding to trust the man, even though her gut told her that it was a terrible idea. Jack leads her down the crowded street and passes her house. Elizie looks at the house that she calls home and, then, at the man supposed to be walking her home. Elizie brushes this off and continues to walk beside him, her gut still yelling at her to run. The two keep walking before they reach a house that looks like it should be condemned. Jack leads her into the house and into a seperate room, locking the door behind him. He walks into the kitchen, grabs a knife, and walks back to the room where Elzie is held. Jack, entering the room, walks over to her, knife hidden behind his back. He pushes her down onto the bed before raising the knife and stabbing her in the thigh. Screams of pain are echoing throughout the room. Jack continues to stab her in multiple places before doing one final stab through her chest, stabbing her heart and ending her life. Jack leaves the body, walking out of the room. He cleans the knife and all evidence other than the room.

Jack looks for another victim, this time at a local bar. A woman sits alone, short brown hair reaching her shoulders, a long black dress that reaches her feet, a gold wedding ring hugging her left ring finger. Jack smirks to himself. He walks over to her, sits down on the leather bar stool next to her, and starts to make small talk. Her name is Samantha Hiddleston, a 21 year old woman. She picks up her glass, swirling the dark liquid around and continues to talk about her marriage. Jack offers to drive her home and she accepts. They walk out to his car, a candy apple red convertible, hood down. He opens the door to the car. Samantha gets in the car as Jack walks around to the other side of the vehicle and gets in himself. The car roars to life, motor purring. Jack starts to drive back to the place where he takes all his victims, a run down house in a small neighborhood. He takes her into a different room and makes her a drink. The woman sits in the room, waiting on the man to come back, planning her escape. The man comes back and hands her the glass. Samantha drinks the entire thing. What she does not know is the there was arsenic in the drink. The 21 year old starts to cough, finding it harder to breathe, as she gives the man a shocked look. Samantha starts to feel tired as she starts to slip into a coma. Ten minutes pass before the woman's heart stops and her body shuts down.

Jack walks into the insane asylum, looking around at all the cells. It is pitch black except for a few lamps mounted to the wall. He smiles and a girl catches his eyes. She has black hair that reaches her shoulders but has the bottom of it dyed blue and purple, a white straight jacket, and black pants. Her name is Annie Alcorn, a 23 year old murder. She smiles at him and Jack smirks back. He knows that it will be fun to kill her, but he decided to have a little fun with her first, test her breaking points if she has any left. Jack grabs the key ring and unlocks the door. Annie walks out of the cell and they walk out of the asylum together. They walk down the street, people running the opposite direction as soon as they see them. Annie looks at him with love in her eyes and anyone could see that it was plain as day, as the two walk down the sidewalk. They reach the house, walk inside, and Jack brings her to a room with different torture devices. A glass cage of water, an electric chair, and a surgical table sit in the room. He leads her over to the glass cage, as she follows without question, and submerges her into it. She struggles as her lungs scream for oxygen. He removes her and moves her over to the chair. He hooks her up to it and starts the voltage of electricity. Electricity flows through her body. Her body shakes and jerks as the intensity gets higher and higher. Jack unstraps Annie from the chair and moves her over to the table. She is strapped down and an iv is hooked up to her. Different chemicals flow through the iv. Annie finds it harder and harder to breathe as the chemicals enter her system. Twenty minutes later and she is dead.

Jack walks down the street and enters the park. Surprisingly, the park is not crowded, only a few people being there. Looking around, he sees a woman sitting alone. She has long black hair that is moved behind her and is going through the opening of the tan bench, grey eyes that look they have lost all life in them, a black shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. Her name is Baylee Anderson and she is 27 years old. Baylee looks over at the man, hearing footsteps approaching her. Some of her black hair falls in front of her right eye but she does not push it away. The man comes closer to her and sits down beside her. Baylee does not say a word to him. Silence goes on for a few minutes before the man speaks and asks her why she is sitting alone. She replies that she enjoys being alone and asks the man to leave. Jack shakes his head before standing up, grabbing her hand, and dragging her along and out of the park. Baylee says nothing, knowing that this man is not going to give up any time soon. Jack leads her to an unknown house and brings her inside. He drags her into a room, grabs a metal baseball bat, and hits her in the head with it. Baylee is knocked unconscious and tied up and hanged from the ceiling. A bath of acid is placed under her as she starts to stir awake. Her eyes widen as she looks below her and sees the acid. Jack walks over to a lever and pulls the handle down. Baylee is lowered down into the acid. The acid eats away at her skin and muscles until her skeleton is left. She screams in pain as her bones are exposed and the acid starts to eat away at her until nothing is left.

Hannah stays against the wall, watching as everything continues. Connor walks closer to Jack and looks him directly in the eye. "You can accept that you did these things and put in jail for the rest of your life until you are given the death penalty, or we can keep doing this "game" and you can be given the death penalty now." Jack says nothing and smiles. Hannah walks over to him, grabs him, and drags him into a different room, where he will be killed. Connor follows behind them, a poker face hiding his emotions and everything he is thinking. The door is shut and the room, that the three were once in, goes black with the lights being turned off and the file still open.

Hey guys! Like I said in the description, I never intended for this to become a story. My friend NikkiSoul asked me to put this on here and I made a deal with her. You make a cover and come up with a title and I will make this a story. I have no clue how long this will be so I'm sorry if it short but chapters will be long. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!