Chapter 2

Jack was dragged into the execution room. A single chair sat in the middle of the dark room, a single light hanging from the ceiling above the chair. Hannah pushed him down into the wooden chair and strapped him down. The straps were a brown leather that looked like it had been worn down over time and from usage.

Walking out of the room, she walked into another room with a one way window looking into the room. To her, she could see everything in the room. To Jack, it looked like a tinted glass window that a person would see on a car when their windows were tinted. Pulling a lever on the wall, electricity flowed into the wires and then to the chair. The body sitting in the chair shook violently as the electricity flowed into it, wanting to find a way to the ground. Hannah turned off the flow about 10 minutes later and walked back into the execution room. Some smoke rolled off of the body and the smell of burning flesh was in the air. Hannah wrinkled her nose at the smell in disgust.

Walking into the living room of the place that she and her husband called home, Hannah screamed. On the ground was what looked like what was once her husband Brian. Blood pooled around the body and some blood dripped and ran down the walls. Brain tissue leaked out of the frontal and paternal parts of the skull, the bone being visible through the blood. A hammer laid next to the broken pieces of the skull. The stomach was visible and the large intestine was wrapped around his neck like a cheap feather boa. The abdomen was sliced open with what looked like a claw. A black and white striped claw was dripping with crimson blood. His chest had an open hole where his heart had been ripped out and was now sitting on the top of the mantle of the fireplace. A blunt knife lied a few feet away from the body, hilt needed to be wrapped and blade needing to be sharpened. "I am ALIVE! You can't KILL me!" was written in blood and some of the blood from the letters had ran down the wall. Hannah picked up her phone with shaky hands and called her partner Connor.

Connor was over to the house in less than 5 minutes. Hannah was on the floor sobbing. He carefully walked over to her and started to comfort her. Tears fell upon the fabric and stained it a darker color.

Brian walked into the room. He saw the crime scene and then his wife. He softly called out to her. She slowly lifted her head up, tear tracks being visible on her face. She looked at him in shock and then at the scene that she walked into. She didn't know what to think.

Removing herself from her partner, she cautiously walked over to him. 'He is dead,' she thought. 'How can he be alive?' Almost like he was reading her mind, Brian answered her. "That was my identical twin. Did you think it was me?" No words came out of Hannah's mouth. Instead, she just nodded her head. Brian hugged her, knowing how scared she must have been thinking that her husband had just been murdered.

Connor walked over to the loving couple. "I'll call the police. Even though we are murder agents, we are going to need some help finding out who did this and why." No one said anything.

The three walked back to the station where the questioning occurred just a couple of hours ago. The building was a 3 story brick building with a basement used for questioning and executions. No one spoke of that building but it looked like an ordinary building so no one would suspect executions happening. The three walked into the building and Hannah walked over to the bathroom. She had her brown contacts in all day and they were starting to irritate her. Taking them out and putting them in the case, she looked in the mirror as a pair of blue eyes looked back at her. Looking into the mirror, she smiled at herself. She walked out of the bathroom. "Ready?" Brian asked her. She nodded her head.

A woman leaned against a wall. Her name was Erica and she wore an all black jumpsuit and black combat boots. She smiled an insane cheshire smile to herself. She was holding a black leather doctor's bag that held surgical instruments and instruments one would find a doctor's office.

Walking down the street, the sun started to set. The sky was painted with oranges, purples, and reds. People walked home with their children beside them or just walked home by themselves. Erica smiled to herself. She knew exactly where she was going. She had been stalking her victim's computer to get their location for quite a while.

A tall woman wearing a black pencil skirt, a white button up shirt, and black heels walked home, heels clicking each time they hit the sidewalk. She had short black hair that looked like it had just been cut. She held a small leather purse in her right hand. She seemed to be in a hurry to get home, heels clicking faster. Erica smiles. Soon. She thought.

Hey going. Chapter 2 is out. If you can't tell by now, I will be switching perspectives a lot in the story so you can see both sides. Anyway, that's it and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!