Chapter 6

Erica picked up a bone saw and a hammer. She placed the saw on top of the ribs and slammed the hammer on to the saw. Cracks formed in the bones and pieces of rib fell down into the woman's body.

"What did I do wrong?! Why are you doing this to me?!" The woman screamed in pain but Erica enjoyed it!

"Why? Why not?!" Erica laughed. "It is fun! The rush of adrenaline in the veins when you go for the kill! Torturing the person fills me with glee!"

"You're! You're pchychotic!" The woman spit out some blood that was forming in her mouth and dripping down her chin.

"No, my dear sister. I am not. This world is and I plan to purify it! Now if you will excuse me, I have to go find a bucket to put your organs in!"

"Erica what has happened to you?! You were never like this!"

"Elizabeth! You did this!" Elizabeth looked at her with confusion written all over her face. "You have made me the person I am today!"

Erica grinned and grabbed the stomach, making Elizabeth scream as she watched helplessly. Erica removed more organs until the heart was left. Elizabeth was struggling to breathe and survive. With one final swipe, the heart was gone. The light left Elizabeth's eyes.

With Hannah and Brian, nothing had turned up. Then they good another call. UNKNOWN NUMBER.  Hannah picked the phone and listened to the information. They hurrird to the next scene and did not like what they saw.

Hey guys! So sorry if the chapter was a little... Different? I don't even know if that is the word I would use. Anyway. I'm going to have some help on the next chapter. NikkiSoul will be helping me out. She is an amazing writer so go check her out. Anyway that's it for this one. See y'all in the next chapter!