Chapter 3

WARNING!!! THIS WILL HAVE A GRUESOME PART IN IT. I WILL PUT A WARNING WHEN THAT TIME COMES. DONT COMPLAIN IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT IT IF YOU READ IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Erica followed the unsupecting woman to a large brick building. The building had emerald moss growing up the side of it along with green ivy climbing the other side that was neat an alley.

The woman entered the house, not knowing that someone was following her. Entering the building, she walked over to the elevator to go up to her floor. She waited a few minutes before hearing the ding of the contraption. Silver doors opened to reveal no one inside. She walked inside the box, eyeing the multiple buttons that lined a wall of it. The numbers 1-10 were wrote on each one, each being a different number. She hit the number 6 and the doors slowly shut. She looked at her reflection in the door. Emerald eyes stared back at her as crimson lips pursed. The ride was quiet before hearing a ding and the doors open.

Walking out, she walked into a hallway and over to the door with a golden plaque with the numbers 674 inscribed into it.

She opened the wooden door after inserting the maroon colored key card into the silver slot. The room was painted a cream color, a tan couch sat in the middle of the room, and a bed was placed up against the wall.

Erica walked into the building, looking around. The sun had already set so she didn't need to worry about getting caught. She looked around to see no one. Smiling to herself, she walked over to the elevator.

She walked into the elevator hitting the button with the number 6. The button lit up as the doors shut and the machine started to move.

Walking out of the elevator towards the room her victim was in. 674, she thought. That was the room number. When she got to the door, she took a key card she stole when the maid wasn't looking.

Walking into the room, she noticed her victim was asleep. Perfect, she though. WARNING!!! THIS WILL BE THE START OF IT! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO GORE (BLOOD, GUTS/ORGANS, BONES, ETC) DO NOT READ. I REPEAT DO NOT READ!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Erica unzipped the bag and grabbed the ax. She whacked the handle of the ax onto her victim's head. Dragging her out of the bed, she tied her hands and feet together so that she couldn't run away.

A few hours pasted by before the woman woke up. She looked around scared. Erica smiled and grabbed a sword. She stabbed her where her tailbone is at and dragged the sword up to her rib cage. She pulled apart the skin and muscle, revealing the bones and organs. She took the ax and began to cut the ribs one by one away from the spine.

After the ribs were removed, she rubbed salt onto the wound. She then began to pull the lungs from the body and drape them over her shoulders. She smiled at her masterpiece, left the body, and went out the window.

It is over! There you go! Just a little note. What Erica did to her victim is an actual thing. It is called the Blood Eagle and the Vikings did it as a form of torture and human sacrifice. DO NOT LOOK UP PICTURES OF THIS!!!!! IT IS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT TO SEE BUT I WARNED YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO LOOK IT UP. DONT CRY TO ME! Anyway, that's the end of this chapter. I'll see y'all in the next chapter! Also chapters may be a little slow. Grounded because of grades and have a happy Thanksgiving!