Chapter 7

The two hurried to the scene. When the arrived at the scene, Hannah had a calm, collective look on her face. Brian has a look that was disgust and kinda hard to read. Blood was beginning to dry around the body in a pool. The victim's stomach had been cut open and organs were removed. Bones and muscles were visible for anyone to see.

Ribs were broken and thrown aside, laying scattered across the cold concrete floor of the top of the thoracic cavity was broken, chips and pieces of bones lying inside the cavity of her body. Hannah could only imagine what this poor woman had gone through. Her eyes shown pain and suffering, like she had been though what she had been through. One could look into her eyes and see the pain that she was feeling for the woman.The woman's eyes were still in her sockets surprisingly. Multiple eyes were inside jars, a clear fluid keeping them wet and in their natural shape. Some were natural colors. Others were more obscure colors, red, purple, and even yellow irises. A tattoo gun sat on a wooden table. Ink containers that would enter the gun sat beside it.

Looking back at the body, the two had a moment of silence before speaking. Brian spoke first. "What should we do with her?"

"What we always do. Take pictures and then leave the crime scene." Brian nodded his head, grabbing his camera with shaky hands before clicking the button down on the camera. He had a Canon Refurbished camera. The black shinny plastic covering the device shined when the light would hit it. A flash went off followed by multiple other ones.

Once he was done taking pictures, the two of them left the scene. The silence was thick, a knife would have to be used in order to cut through it. Walking along the streets, the two found a small café they decided they would stop at. The café was called Astro Coffee. Inside the café, about twenty or so people sat and had small conversations. "I have an idea on who the murderer is but I am not sure." The two ordered their coffees to go. Hannah grabbed her coffee with cream and sugar and scooted the metal chair back. Hannah stood u from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked her. Worry was written all over his face. Even though they were married and trusted the other person, the field of their job was very dangerous. Each one lived with the thought that the other person might die.

"I'm going to go see if my idea is correct. If it is, I will call you ok?" Brian said nothing and nodded his head. He trusted his wife.

Hannah walked down the street before a woman with short hair stopped her. "Can you help me get back home? You see, I'm new here and I don't know these streets that well. Most people will not help me get back home." A well-crafted lie. The lady was Erica, the murderer. Hannah did not know though. She just nodded her head and asked for the address of her house. Erica told her and the two women walked the streets.

Night was starting to fall on the city of New Haven. The two women arrived at the household. "Please come inside. Night is starting to fall and I don't want a woman like yourself to get hurt."

"I will be fine, thank you."

"Then at least come in for some tea. It won't take long for the kettle to heat up."

"Ok, but just one cup. I don't want my husband waiting all night for me." Hannah walked inside the house and sat down on the couch. She looked around as Erica walked into the kitchen and made the tea.

"Do you take sugar in your tea?"

"Yes. Just a little sugar please." Erica nodded her head and poured some sugar into the tea cup along with a little pill that would dissolve quite quickly and knock the cop out.

Erica walked into the room where Hannah was waiting. She handed her the tea as she sat the tray down. The two conversated as Hannah's drank her tea.

Time passed and Hannah was out cold. Erica picked her up and brought her into a different room where she was tied to a chair and her phone confiscated. Erica dialed Brian and gave him a little message about his wife and her location.

Morning arrived and Hannah woke up. She struggled against the ropes and tried to free herself. Erica grabbed a long knife and started to slowly sliced the flesh along her face. Other lines were made with the knife along her neck, legs, arms, check, and the rest of her body. Stab markings were along her legs and arms, major arteries being avoided to not kill her.

Hours passed and Brain showed up to the scene. His face showed shock as he looked upon his wife. He grabbed a bat and swung at Erica. She was hit in the head and fell to the ground; a loud thump being heard as her body hit the concrete. A thin trail of blood came out of her head where it landed. Handcuffs were put on her and Brian removed the ropes holding Hannah to the chair.

Hey rainbows! I'm actually writing this part on my laptop and using up my hotspot to write this right now. I wrote this part at school to try and get rid of a writer's block. Hope y'all like this chapter! Sorry if this is a long chapter also. Actually this is a long chapter... Got distracted by Blink182... Hehhhhh... anyway, I'm going to end this here before I get to 1,000 words. I still have a paper due Thursday, will write that tomorrow, and a paper due Tuesday or Monday. one of the two. Anyway I really need to end this chapter and A/N. See y'all in the next chapter or story! and we hit 1,000 words! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for real. Byes!!!!!!!!!!!