Chapter 5

Erica walked down to the basement of the place that she called home. There were a long set of stairs and a lightbulb hanging above her by a single line. If someone were to hit it just right, it would fall to the ground, shattering glass shards.

The basement had many torture devices around the room. An elevated silver table sat in the room next to an operating table. The table has black wheels that enabled it to move along with tools sitting in the top. A scapel, pair of scissors, needle and thread, and other surgical items sat on top, waiting to be used.

A person with long black hair and pale skin sat in a chair. Rope dug into her skin, leaving the areas slightly red. Hair covered her face as her chin kneeled against her chest. "Ugh." Saying that she lifted her head up. She looked around the room, confused on her surroundings.

"Ah! You're awake! We can finally start the process!" Erica waltzed over to the woman, a pyschotic grin spreading across her face.

The woman looked at her with fear clear in her eyes. Struggling, she wiggled

Erica slowly walked over to the struggling woman. She smiled, getting excited as adrenaline pumped through her veins.

Picking up a scapel, she removed the skin where her stomach would be located along with other vital organs. "You should be a fun one!" A psychotic laugh filled the room.

Dragging the scapel across her skin, the woman winced in pain. "Please stop!"

Erica shook her head. "No. We can't do that." She lied the scapel down on the table and grab the scissors. She cut the flesh open more to the point where she could pull it apart from the muscle and pull the muscle from the bone.

"Such pesky bones. We need to get rid of those."

That's the end of the chapter guys! What do you think Erica will do to the woman and who is she? Find out in the next chapter!