Chapter 4

Hannah showed a small smile at her husband. The sadness was still there but now was not the time to be dwelling on the dead. She heard a ringing and felt her leg vibrate. Pulling out the phone, she looked at the ID of the caller. Station was displayed on the screen in bold letters. She answered the phone and said a few things. "Another murder. Pretty gruesome." Brain nodded his head and drove to the address told to him.

Walking into the hotel, Hannah and Brian took out their badges. "New Haven police. When did the murder happen?"

"Around last night." A lady stood at the desk, eyes wide in shock and hands shaking terribly. Hannah could tell she was uncomfortable but she needed information.

"Was there anyone supishious?" The lady shook her head no. Hannah nodded and walked over to the elevator.

A ding was heard as the elevator came to a stop. The silver doors opened and the two walked to room 674.

When the two got there, bright yellow caution tape was on the door. Hannah grabbed the bronze handle before walking into the room. Blood was everywhere and a body laid in the middle of all of it. Hannah gagged at the sight of it. She could normally keep it together but she had never seen anything this bad. No clues we're left. She knew that she was dealing with a professional or someone who knew what they were doing. Silence filled the room. Brian looked over at his wife then back at the crime scene that laid out before him.

Walking over to the scene, he took out his IPhone 8 and started to take picture of the scene. It would help with the investigation later. No messages were written on the wall except for one. LIKE MY MASTERPIECE? was written in blood. One could tell that it had been there for about 12 hours. The blood was tried to the touch. The blood streams where the bloods ran down the wall, racing each other to see who could get to the bottom first. It was thin and one could see the cream colored walls.

Hannah had a shocked look on her face. She could not believe that someone could actually do this to another human being.

Brain said nothing as he looked around the room. He knew that there had to be some evidence but where? He checked the body. Nothing. The blood message on the wall had nothing too. Pulling his camera out, he started to take pictures of the scenes.

Hey rainbows! That the end of this chapter. No clue how long this will be, so please don't ask me how long. I cannot say that. Hope you enjoyed the chapter though and I'll see y'all in the next one.