Turtle number 3

It was the morning after the incident and I was doing okay. I think telling someone about it and have them believe me really let me ease up a bit. I continued to lay down and grabbed my phone from my side table. Going onto C.C.L I noticed I had gotten another message last night.

"How did I not notice that?" I whispered to myself.

I went onto and clicked on the persons profile.

Donatello

Hobbies:
Hanging out in my lab, inventing new machines, running tests

But still no profile picture. Woo hoo.
But wow this guy must be a real brainiac, and what's with the name! How come every guy I talk to on to on here has old timey, long names.
I tapped onto the message box to see what he had sent. I don't remember seeing anything about matching up with him.

Donatello: Hi

This guy seems real eager to talk.

Me: hey there. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, was pretty distracted last night.

I turned my phone off after I hit send and looked at the clock.

11:32am

Whoops, guess I sorta slept in. I sat up and rubbed my sleep filled eyes. What should I do today?

I threw some clothes on and headed over to the couch and sat down.
Maybe Penelope wants to catch up after work?
I pulled out my phone again and texted her to see if she would want to come over after work.

P: Of corse I would! Send your address and I'll see you around 3:00pm. Cya then xx

Awesome! Now I just have to find a way to fill my time until then. I suppose I should eat something since I had to skip dinner yesterday.
Walking over the the kitchen I remembered once again that I had no food.

"That's it," I said while slamming the fridge door closed.
"It's about time I filled this baby up with food,"
I grabbed my wallet, shoes and phone and headed out to the shops.

About half way through shopping my phone went off with the same familiar tune.
I turned it on and to no ones surprise it was Cupid's Call Line. Looks like this Donatello fella had messaged me back. I placed the frozen pizzas in the trolley and opened up my phone to see what he had sent.

Donatello: No worried it's all good. I was pretty busy as well. Had to finish off some work then went out with my brothers.

Wait. Work like sciencey lab work?

Me: Do you mean like lab work?

He was pretty quick to reply

Donatello: Yeah! I was only working on my computer though. Just trying to figure stuff out.

Me: I'm pretty good at computers. Maybe I could help.

There was no way for you to know that he was fangirling a little at the fact that you knew about computers.

Donatello: That would amazing! But I'm not sure how. You know anything about coding?

I looked up from my phone and took a deep breath in. My time has finally come. This is it! I can finally show off my sweet skills.

Me: Do I! It's pretty much like a hobby to me.

The rest of the time I was shopping, I was also messaging Donatello. It was actually pretty amazing to talk to someone about coding and have hem understand what I was saying. After I had finished shopping, he said he had to go help out or something and said to talk later, which I happily agreed to. Man. This app was actually a great idea. Thanks mum.

I got home around 2:45pm and started unpacking my groceries. It felt so good to have food and drinks in the kitchen again. Just as I unfinished packing, there was a soft knock on the door. I ran over and opened it up to see Penelope with two coffees and a large smile.

"(Y/n)!" She squealed and engulfed me in a hug, careful not to spill the drinks. She took a step back and handed me the drink.

"Thought you might need this," she said with a wink and made her way inside.

"You're the best P," I replied as I closed the door and we made our way over to the couch, happily sitting down.

"So what the news. Any new gossip for me," she said as she sipped on her coffee.

I only think I can tell her about last night. As much as I trust her, I just don't think I can put this on her. She will think I am crazy.

"Nothing really new. Someone else on the app messaged me and we talked about coding for a while. That's about it. What about you?"

She swallowed her drink then a large smile reappeared onto her bubbly face.
"I got a match!"

"That's fantastic!" I said. We both squealed before she continued.

"I though I was cursed or something cause I never get a good match. But he messaged me and we have a date tonight!"

I couldn't help but smile at her. She really is amazing and deserves this.

"What's his name?"

"Get ready for this...Christopher. How hot is that name! Not to mention most celebs named Chris are pretty hot,"

"Oh yeah absolutely. Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evens. The list goes on,"

"I can't wait! Tonight is going to be perfect. He is taking me to a posh restaurant on the other side of town,"
She happily sighed as she thought about it all.
"But enough about me, let's do something! That is why I am here after all,"

"What do you want to do?"

"Why don't we try and get a hold of one of those boys you message and meet them? We still don't know what they look like and you can't tell me your not in the slightest bit curious,"

I was very curious to see what they looked like so why not?

"Yes let's do it! Who should I call first?"

"Oohh! Call the once with the really sexy voice. What was his name. Oh Leo!"

"Im gonna tell him you said that,"
I grabbed my phone and went on the app then called Leo. Not to my surprise he picked up. I put it on speaker so we could both hear him.

"Hey (y/n)! How are you doing?"