~chapter 1♡

CHAPTER 1: MR GREY, CEO OF DIAMOND RICH COMPANY

Shane's P.O.V

"Is that a joke? You mean what?..." I exclaimed.

I obviously didn't believe a word of what the man in front of me was saying. Sure, his elegant, sophisticated look screamed out the fact that he was a noble, rich man. But to believe that he wanted to recruit me as a secret agent, was a tad bit of exageration.

"Believe me, you are the best choice for the mission. You are a good gymnast and you are a prodigy in science which is exactly what I need. You are someone down to earth and I like that. I also know that you and your family are facing financial crisis and I'm giving you the opportunity to accept my offer of obtaining a scholarship."

I looked at him, my mouth opened wide. How could I trust a stranger who stalked me.

"You obviously don't trust me. So, here's the deal. That's my number. Come to my office tomorrow morning and we will discuss about everything."

He handed me a professional business card and made his way towards his sports car.

...........

"I'm home, mum.."

I finally reached home after a long tiring day of school. If the scholarship offer is real, I would be happy to accept it. My parents have a lot of debts to clear and they probably wouldn't be able to afford paying university for me.

I opened my laptop and searched for ' Diamond Rich Company '.

I didn't have to look for much because the first page itself showed a photo of the owner of the most successful company of the country. And the person was none other than the man who proposed to recruit me as an agent.

At least now I know that he was saying the truth.

I immediately called him to confirm everything. There was no way I was missing an opportunity to have a decent scholarship to attend due university. Thought, the only problem was that nobody had to know about me working as a secret agent and I couldn't tell my parents that I would be attending an all boy school. All they would have to know is that I won a scholarship because of my hard work, which is really the case.

Mr Grey came home the next day and cleared everything with my parents. I was thrilled by the idea of not having to worry about money only for once. I also was excited to know what it would be like to be a secret agent. Truth been told, ever since I was little, that was something I was always passionate about. I loved watching totally spies and miraculous ladybug.

Maybe my boring life was going to get anon little spicy as from now on, thanks to Mr Grey.

"So here's the deal, last week, an art museum was robbed of four precious rhinestones. There was a power cut for only thirty seconds, and the culprit still managed to steal and escape in only thirty seconds. Only a professional hacker could have caused the power cut. We thought it could have been an adult, but then, we found what looked like a clue. There was a coupon of an all boy school on the spot where the rhinestone was stolen."

"Wait, let me guess. You want me to attend an all boy school?" İ asked, clearly shocked.

"Yes, that's kinda what we expect from you."

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"So, you want me to wear a wig?"

He nodded.

Well, maybe this could be more interesting than expected. I was surprisingly thrilled by the idea.

"If that's okay, then you enroll in the all boy boarding school alllnurenlls from tomorrow. We have no time to lose." Mr Grey explained and I simply agreed.

............

I hope that the first chapter was enjoyable. Thanks for reading. I promise it will get better...

By the way, what is your favourite sports? Anyone likes martial arts or gymnastics?
Comment what you favorite sport is🏆⛳
                   ⚾