~chapter 7♡

CHAPTER 7: FIRST KISS

Shane's P.O.V

I finally reach my dorm room and unexpectedly, Blake is sitting on his bed, reading a book.

He smiles at me and I do the same. Did he already know who I was? Did his brother tell him? It didn't seem like it though.

"I won't be here again at night, I'm going to my girlfriend's house." Blake told me and I nodded.

I get up from my bed and make my way to the swimming pool. Swimming was a sport which helped me escape reality. It was a different and good feeling to relax in water.

I make sure to lock the door of the changing room so that no unnecessary incident happen again, such as Tyler seeing me half naked!

Few minutes after, I'm done and ready to go to my room. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Tyler leaning against the wall, clearly waiting for someone. And I knew that obviously, that someone was no one else but me.

Once he saw me, he didn't give me time to react and just pulled me into the room, again.

I tried to get away from him and pushing him away, but in vain. He was too strong for me. Was it that the two years I did martial art was a waste of time?

Tyler pinned me against the wall, his face only few centimeters away from me.

Not again!!

What was it with him pinning me against the walls? Didn't he know how to have an actual conversation with a person?

I looked at him, the vein in my forehead popping. I was already boiling with anger and was about to yell at him. But his next move, was far from being predictable and expected.

He leaned in closer and soon, his soft lips met mine.

No no no...

There was no way I was losing my first kiss to this guy I barely knew. I tried to free my hands from his, but in vain. I couldn't kick him because he had placed his legs in between mine, predicting my move.

His lips were soft and his kids was passionate. It was hard to resist the temptation and soon, my lips moved in sync with his, earning a smirk from him.

Soon, we were both out of breath and he pulled back. He let go of my hands and instead, help strongly onto my waist. I couldn't find the strength to push him away. I never expected my first kiss to be taken by force by a handsome stranger, and that, disguised as a boy.

He looked at me, somehow passionately. My heart skipped a beat. I looked deep into his familiar blue eyes.

"Stop. I have to go." I said.

He looked at me, raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Why are you disguised as a boy?"

İ just looked at him, pondering on whether I could trust him or not.

"I can't tell you." I replied.

"And is shanyl your real name?" He asked.

Well, there was no harm in telling him my real name. My cover was already blown.

"My name is Shane Kelly."

"Oh. OK. .."

"Can I at least have a date with you then?"  He asked.

He was cute and all, but I don't think I would be ready to date him. I told him I wouldn't be able to and then walked away.

......

For some unknown reasons, Blake kept avoiding my gaze. I don't think Tyler told his brother about me yet. Or maybe he did.. I have no idea. But he sure didn't look like the kind who would gossip...

"Are you going to stay in the dorm tonight?"

I looked up and my eyes instantly met Blake's. Why would he be asking me this?

"Last time, I came to the dorm late, past midnight, but you weren't here." He continued.

Oh Shit. İ was busy helping the thief stealing the Atlantis Diamond and almost got caught!

"I was at my friend's house." I replied.

I could tell easily that he didn't believe me.

"By the way, your brother's name is Tyler Antoine, right?" I asked. After the incident earlier, I felt a little curious and wanted to know what kind of guy he was.

"Yeah...He is younger than me by one year, so probably same age as you."

"Ummm I see..."

Tyler was definitely someone with an interesting personality. And now that he knows my real identity, I was wondering what he'd though about me.

I'M SORRY GUYS. THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND IS FAR FROM INTERESTING. I PROMISE I'LL COME UP WITH WAY BETTER PLOT TWISTS AND IDEAS. I WILL BE UPDATING MOSTLY EVERYDAY.

IF ANYONE HAS INTERESTING IDEAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

THANKS FOR READING..

LOVE YOU ALL💕