~chapter 8♡

CHAPTER 8: ADRIEN

Shane's P.O.V

"Good morning Mr Grey, the thief finally contacted me. I was wondering what to reply to him." I said, the phone glued to my ear.

"Oh I see...Perhaps, hitting him with cupid's arrow can facilitate our task. By any chance, do you have any idea where to find one? Or maybe you prefer acting like a thief by his side!" Mr Grey replied, sarcasm obvious in his tone of voice.

He was still angry with me after the incident where I helped the thief, thinking that his trust could prove to be useful in the near future.

"And what about your dear friend who found out about your pretty little secret? Have you already been kicked out of the school?!"

I could already visualize him rolling his eyes on the other end of the line. He sure was not happy with what I've been doing lately.

"Comm'on you know that's not my fault!" I defended.

"Oh, and might you explain whose fault it is! Mine perhaps?!"

İ was in no mood of arguing with him and he was really getting on my nerve. We both looked like 8 year old kids fighting over a chocolate bar. Although, seeing this side of the most successful entrepreneur of the country, was quite unexpected.

At about 12.00 am, I decided to go to the nearby shopping mall, to buy few clothes and accessories. After all, ever since I entered the school, I seldom had time for myself. It was either going on mission and worrying about these Antoine brothers, or studying for the end of year exam, which was approaching rapidly.

The lazy me decided to take a taxi to go to the shopping mall. Only few minutes after, I arrived at my destination. I rushed to the washroom to remove my wig and change my clothes into more girly clothes. It had become a routine and a burden to me, as every time, I had to get out of school as a boy, but then, sometimes, I had to change into a girl.

I got out of the washroom and started making my way to the first floor. But suddenly, someone caught my attention.

It was a familiar masculine figure.

No...no..not him..

Flashback: 3 years ago

There he was, leaning against the wall, talking to Sara, my best friend.

I look at the clock. 08.30... good I'm exactly on time. Adrien hasn't noticed me yet as he was busy conversing with Sara and other few friends.

I was wearing a pretty black dress, which reached my knees. This party was organized by a good friend of Adrien.

Adrien and me have been dating for a whole year already. He's been my crush for two years and I was lucky enough that my crush liked me back. Although he is the most popular guy in my class, he has always been loyal and a perfect boyfriend.

As I make my way towards him, he is already walking away with Sara, going upstairs. Pfftt..he didn't notice me.

Maybe I'll grab a drink first then come back to him. Him and Sara have also been great friends, so they would hang out sometimes and I wouldn't mind at all.

After sipping in the alcohol, I make my way upstairs where I'd be expecting to find my boyfriend. I climb up the stairs rapidly.