~chapter 5♡

CHAPTER 5: TYLER ANTOINE

Shane's P.O.V

As soon as I reached my dorm room, I threw myself on the comfy bed and closed my eyes. It was already midnight and I was thankful that my roommate was nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't want someone to question me about where I was at midnight.

I can't believe I just helped a thief rob the art museum. It's not like I had any choice. If I would have tried catching me, I would have failed. It's better to actually earn his trust and then catch him at the right moment. I just hope that Mr Grey will agree with my opinion.

I grabbed the remote control on the nightstand and switch the TV on.

The first thing that catches my attention is the news report. There's a picture of the art museum on the screen which gets me curious.

"So, we just watched the footage and deduced that there was not only a thief stealing the Atlantis diamond, but instead, there was TWO thieves. They have already succeeded and security level is now higher. The whole police department is behind the two thieves. We especially want to know their motives. Not to forget the fact that one of them is a woman. Yes, you heard right. Footage of the theft was scene and one of them had their hair in a high ponytail." Thé woman in the news report confirmed.

Holly Shit. .......

How could I be so careless. Oh no.... I didn't even wear a mask. I'm the dumbest of all. Now I'm a thief. All I wanted to do was catch him, but to wait till the moment was right.

I switch off the TV and close my eyes. I soon fell into a deep slumber, not having a worry about whatever was happening. I could say I was on cloud nine. Sleeping sure was a hobby of mine, as well as daydreaming.

.................

"Blake?"

İ opened my eyes and realized that someone was knocking on my door. It was almost seven and if I didn't hurry, I might be late to class.

I quickly get my wig and adjust it before opening the door. I completely forgot to wear my wig last night. I was thankful that Blake Antoine didn't come to the dorm room at night.

I finally opened the door, revealing a tall muscular guy who seemed as the same age as me.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked politely, with a serious face, trying to keep my composure.

"I'm looking for my brother, Blake. Is he here?" He asked.

I was not really in as good mood. So, what came out of my mouth might have come harsh to the handsome guy in front of me.

"Do you see anyone apart from me here!?" İ opened the door and motioned him inside.

He looked sincerely hurt and I almost regret saying something so harsh.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask. By the way, my name is Tyler Antoine." He said apologetically.

Why the hell was he even apologizing! He did look like an exact copy of his brother, physically at least. But his personalities already looked opposite to his brother.

"I'm Shane.....ummm....Shanyl Kelly." I stuttered.

I almost forgot that I was undercover.

He smiled at me which made my heart warm, and then made his way back to his dorm room, only few metres from mine.

..............

The swimming class was now over and I made my way towards the dressing room. The worst thing about this class was that all guys undressed themselves in a single room, which of course is pretty normal for a guy, but not for a girl who dresses as a guy.

So, after each class, I would have to wait for everyone to dress and go, then, once I'm alone I would dress myself and adjust the bandage on my chest.

Not to mention the fact that seeing all the boys half naked might have been a dream come true for most girls of my age.

I was waiting impatiently in the toilet, and soon, everyone got out of the dressing room. I took this as my cue to quickly undress and put on new clothes.

I quickly removed the swimming suit. It was like a shirt and a short, some guys usually wear this, so I would be that noticeable. I was not half naked. I adjusted my bandage and grabbed my shirt from the chair.

-click...

I was taken aback by the sound of the door opening. I quickly turned around, covering my chest with the shirt, trying to cover the sight of the bandage.

Unfortunately, it was too late.

"Tyler.....???" İ cried.

That's it. My cover was blown. There was no way he would have ignored this. It was now obvious that I was a girl. A tear rolled down my cheek.

I looked at him, a lump forming in my throat. I couldn't form any words and couldn't muster enough courage to walk away.

................. .

I would like to thank all my readers. They have helped me a lot, much more than I was expecting. Thanks to you all for giving me the confidence to write and for helping me improve a lot. Thank you❤