one.

I find myself alone in my usual Coffee shop. I used to be here with someone everytime, but now, that someone will never be with me ever again.

It's been one and a half month since me and my girlfriend broke up. We were together for 5 years but she broke up with me because she 'fell out of love' for me. And right after we broke up, she was out dating someone named Eunha. I'm not mad at her anymore though, she can have her happiness and I can have mine, the difference is, I can't find happiness in love anymore. I don't even want love anymore, I'm happy with my work and with being alone.

“Here's a cup of our own blend, Ma'am.” a voice so familiar said and served me a coffee I didn't ordered.
“I haven't ordered anything yet” I looked up to see the person. “It's been a while since I saw you here at my shop, Momo-ya.” Jeongyeon, the manager/owner of the coffee shop smiled warmly at me.

This coffee shop has been my safe place even before me and Sana got together because first, it's the shop is just beside my working place, and second, they serve the best coffee in Seoul. The best one I tasted is the one made by Jeongyeon herself. It's a chocolate mint macchiato with a hint of french vanilla. It will always be my comfort drink.

“Your favourite. On the house.” she sat in front of me. I smiled dryly “Thank you.”

We're not close even though I'm a regular customer here since she's busy mixing some unique coffee mixes along with her bestfriend Chaeyoung so I rarely see her at the counter. Why do I know? Because she tells me voluntarily.

“You're not with Sana these few weeks, mind me asking why?” I looked at her eyes. I let out a sigh.
“We broke up a month ago.” I said coldly. Her eyes fell and her smile turned into a frown.

“Bummer, she just lost a great diamond.” she said. I laughed at what she said and closed my laptop.
“Me? A diamond? Really now.” She chuckled. “What? I'm telling the truth. If I were Sana I won't even think about leaving you.” She sincerely said.
“Sana is Sana, can't do anything about it.” I finished my cup of macchiato and closed my laptop.

“Thank you for the free drink, Jeongyeon. I needed that.” I stood up and packed my things. “No problem. Say, wanna drink later? After your work?” she asked me suddenly.
“Coffee? You know I always—”
“No that's not what I'm talking about. I mean let's drink at the bar or something. You look like you need to unwind.” she cuts me off and smiled. I've never seen her smile like that. She usually have this cold expression which I seem to adapt after the break up.
“I don't really drink.” I refused her offer. “Come on, Momo. Just for tonight, my treat.” she pushed her invite.

I guess it won't hurt to drink.

Fine.” I sighed. “Great! I'll wait for you here, then.” she beamed again and went inside the counter to meet Chaeyoung. I've never seen that side of hers.

-

“Momo-chan!” Mina, the Producer of the film I'm directing and also my bestfriend, called me.
“Hey Minari, what's up?”
“Have you read the script already? Do it needs some changes?”
“I have, and yes, but only minor changes, though. I'll talk to the scriptwriter later.” she smiled at me and patted my shoulder. “Thank you, Momo-unnie, but don't forget to rest, okay? We don't want our best director fainting on set.”
I let out a chuckle and reassured her. “I won't, Mitang. Don't worry.”

I sat on the Director's seat, I've  known to be one of the best directors in South Korea. I don't stop with the scenes until my actors did their act effectively and showed the right amount of emotions. That's what a normal director would do, right? I'm actually surprised that I got that kind of title when all I do is to do my job.

“That's a wrap, we're done for today. Thank you, everyone.” I declared and went out of my seat to confront the leading women.
“Tzuyu, I have expect nothing less from you. You did very well pulling off that act. I commend you. And you, Nayeon, did very good job even if this isn't your field of acting. Keep it up.” I smiled at them.

“Thank you, Momo sunbae-nim.” Tzuyu smiled back at her.
“Thank you for leading us, Momo-ya. We wouldn't have done it without you.” Nayeon replied.
I talked to them more reguarding their acts, since it's an action-romance type of genre. Both of them are not used to that kind of genre, that's why I'm guiding them more so that they can do it themselves.

-

“About time, Momo.” she said with her brows furrowed. “Look okay I'm sorry. But if you want we can drink on another time.” she went out of the counter, wearing fitted ripped denim pants and a plain brown tee. “That won't be necessary, ma'am.” I sighed and glanced at my watch.

“Jeongyeon it's already midnight.” I rolled my eyes. I just want to go home.
“Midnight is better, Now let's get going already.” Jeongyeon's stubborn as hell, I can't even say no, or even if I want to, she'll just keep on annoying me 'till she gets what she wants.

“Two vodka and tonic, please.” she said to the bartender. “So, how are you?” she turned to me.
“I'm fine. Work's good and I'm working on a movie.”
“Really now? I'd love to go and watch it with you when it's been released.”

With me?

Why with me?she laughed, “I mean, why not? We're friends, aren't we?” well, she does have a point.
“Point taken.”

Vodkas and tequilas just keep on coming. Jeongyeon must've planned to get me drunk.
“Momo, I have one last question.”
“Hmm?”
“What happened between you, and Sana?”