eleven.

"Sana!" I heard Momo screamed from her room. Her voice was full of agony, and despair. I left my coffee on the dining table and ran towards her room.

Oh God.

"Momo!" I shook her, she was sweating and running out of breath. I repatedly shake her and kept calling her name. "Momo, wake up!" Her eyes are now wide open, her eyes full of fear. She sat up and touched her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she ignored my question and she looks like she was also shocked at the happenings.
"Momo, are you okay?" I repeated, and she turned to me. She looks so lost, like a child wanting to find something. "I'm fine." Momo sniffs and wipe off her tears out of her face. "Just had a bad dream." she catches her breath and stood up.
"I prepared you coffee. It's on the counter." She nodded went outside, leaving me in the room.

She's dreaming about Sana.

I only remember certain things last night, I also understand why she treats me like this.

I confessed to her.

After that, I didn't know what I told her. Maybe I did something to her? Think Jeongyeon, think!

I can't remember.

I want to remember everything, I want to tell her that everything I said was true, hopefully. But how can I even say that when I can't even remember I told her?

I shouldn't have confessed.

Why did I even got drunk in the first place?

-
flashback:

Left alone in the house, Jeongyeon wandered around, looking for things that can amuse her because she was bored.

She went up the rooftop, it as a minibar, and atleast 3 tables. She looked around and saw Mr. Kwon drinking by himself .

"Ms. Yoo, I can explain." He puts his cup down and stood up straight. "No worries, Mr. Kwon, but I thought you left already?" Jeongyeon went closer to him. "To be honest, ma'am, I have no place to go to. This is why I'm really doing my job well because I don't want to get fired." he looked down, feeling ashamed of himself.
"It's okay, Mr. Kwon. You have been serving my family longer than I can imagine. But, putting that aside, do you mind me joining you on drinking?" The man's eyes widen. "I don't mind at all, Ms. Yoo." Mr. Kwon ran to the mini bar to get a glass for Jeongyeon.

"What seems to be the problem, Ms. Yoo?" He asked while pouring brandy in the glass. "Love." Mr. Kwon chuckled
"Love, huh? What about it?" Jeongyeon took a sip of the brandy, "About someone I loved for the longest time." she started to tell everything to Mr. Kwon, until it became dark and liquors just keep on coming.

Thank you for the drink, Mr. Kwon. I will be getting some fresh air." Mr. Kwon nodded and she went out.

I'm fucking drunk.

She walks around the beach and saw Momo walking to a group of guys and girls. Jeongyeon observes them and heard how she got sexually harassed. She was raging mad but managed to contain her anger. The latter interfered and managed to get Momo the safest way.

-

I punched the wall once and went out of the room. I saw Momo drinking coffee while looking blanky at nothing. I wanted to check up on her again, so I stood infront of her that somehow startled

"Hey. How are you?" I asked, she shrugs "I told you I'm fine." I sighed. "I understand why you're cold, but I was drunk last night."
"Yes you were."
"And I don't remember much of what I said to you."
"Oh."
I heaved a sigh once more. I don't want to run away anymore, I'll face my feelings, something that I should've done years ago.
"But even though I don't remember much, I still remember confessing to you." Her eyes widen, she didn't knew what to say.
"It's true, Momo. I loved you for the longest time, and I still love you until today. I'm done hiding this, I'm sorry if I kept it for so long." I looked down, not knowing what will be her reaction.

-

We flew back to Seoul, and of course, I paid the plane tickets. She insisted that she'll pay her own but I dragged her into this, it's the least I can do.

“I'll drive you home.” I told her, Momo nodded as a response. What do I expect? Guess I'll be treated this way from now on.

And I guess this is the last day I'm able to be with Momo like this. No more reasons why we should stick like glue. It's sad, but it's reality. I shouldn't have hoped for her to reciprocate the feelings just because her parents like me for her. I'm so stupid, but aren't we all stupid when it comes to love? I've come this far, and this wont stop me from wooing her. Even if I get treated cold, I won't stop even if I'm tired. I will show her that she's much more worth it than she knows, I will show her how sincere my feelings are.

I parked my car in front of her apartment. I offer help with her luggage but she didn't want me to, I did what I was told and backed off.

“I hope, after all of what happened...” I gulped and looked at her. “I hope I can still see you at my shop.” She smiled. “Of course you will. I gotta go, bye.” Momo bowed and went inside. Yes, it hurts, but I need to endure it. I will do anything for Momo.

Before going home, I decided to stop by at the shop first to check out how it was going, and also to tell Chaeyoung about Chaeyeon's offer about expanding the shop to Japan.

I parked my car and went to the back door,  and in my surprise, Chaeyoung was outside, throwing the trash bags.
“Hyung! You're back! Wait, are you okay?” her smile became a frown. I suddenly felt my heart aching, I couldn't help it. I hugged her tightly and started crying on her shoulder.