four.

"Like you?" I started to get confused. "I mean, find someone like me, I'm sincere when it comes to love, I understand every aspect and all that." Jeongyeon laughed shyly. I feel different, I think she's hiding something.
“I don't know, I feel like I can't love someone greater than Sana. I'd rather not love anyone anymore.” Jeongyeon shook her head. “You can't control love, Momo. Once it's there, it'll never disappear. And you, you can love someone greater than Sana because if it's true love, it wouldn't have failed.” Where are her words coming from? Is she a love guru? Why does everything she says is true? But I do like to ask her one question. I've been dying to know this since she started to tail on me.

It wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?

"Jeongyeon, do you like me or something? I mean, Mina, my bestfriend, never did this to me." Her eyes widen, and she suddenly laughed... loudly. "That's a funny joke, Momo, but no, I have someone I like. Also, this is my way of getting into friendships." I laughed a little.
“Like what? Getting them drunk and helping them to move on?” I teased her, she gave me a mocking smile “Oh har har.” She rolled her eyes. Well, at least I'm certain that she doesn't like me.

That's a relief.

"If you don't mind me asking. This person you like, describe them." Why am I suddenly curious?
"She's... good at dancing, loves to eat alot, has alot of friends, sings alot, and definitely loves coffee. She has a kind heart, but she's too oblivious to know that, which gives me the need to protect her as much as I can. She's been hurt a lot , she's been through hell, and that made me have an obligation to make her feel special."

That's too much information.

"I hope you get her soon." I smiled at her, she smiled back at me. "I do hope so. Anyway, let's go back to our topic." She changed the conversation. "Now that Sana is gone, reflect on what she did. I'll just go out and buy something." She stood up and marched outside.

Her condo was shining, everything was nice and clean. You can't even spot a dirt. I started to have my own tour in her house. I saw pictures of I think it's Jihyo, and some of her graduation photos.

"Her hair was long back then." I said as I get her photo from the small table. I gotta admit, she looks good in her long hair, but her blonde short hair suites her as well. She always dye her hair as for I know. For a moment, she's on silver, then brown, then blonde, it's like she's obsessed with different hair colours. I wonder how her scalp's coping up.

After I finished my little tour, I started to reflect on my relationship between Sana. I really love her, I really really do, and what she did torn me into pieces. I want her back but at the same time I don't. I want to be so mad at her but I can't. I'm still soft for her and I don't know how not to be.

Sana, you're driving me crazy.

“How are you doing?” Jeongyeon suddenly went to the living room. I was startled. “I'm doing fine. Your dogs entertained me.” she chuckled and went to Nanan and Bbosong. “Great work!” she raised her hand a little, and the dogs gave her a hi-five.
“You trained them?” she carried Nanan. “Not really, they just know it.”

“Now that's been settled, let's have a proper introduction to ourselves, shall we?” She engaged for a hand shake. “My name is Yoo Jeongyeon.” I took her hand and shook it. “Momo, Hirai Momo.”
“It's funny how we knew each other for the longest time but I just knew your surname right now.” Jeongyeon giggled. “We rarely talk anyway.”

“I'll start. I'm originally from Suwon, but I stayed here to study business. I love coffee and I also love making them, which helped me to know what kind of business I can make. Then I met Chaeyoung on a café, she was part time worker back then since she needs money to pay her bills. That's the time when I decided to stop studying and start my business.” Her backstory was interesting, I put a finger on my chin. “Then?”
“I hired Chaeyoung as my assistant. It was a rough start, and we almost closed the shop when we were just starting. But we didn't and kept it going until here we are. The best brewers in Seoul.” I nodded, I didn't know what to respond, I was speechless on how she made her life successful.

“It's your turn.” Jeongyeon said.
“I'm originally from—” I was cut from the ringtone of my phone. I fished it out of my pocket and someone was calling me.

A random caller?.

I gotta take this, Jeongyeon.” She nodded “Go ahead.”

I accepted the phone call. “Hello, Hirai here. Who's this?”

“Miss Hirai, I'm infront of your apartment. I need something from you.”

What? Who are you? And why should I believe you?”

“I was once close to you, let me talk to you in person, please.”

I don't know who the fuck you are, stop creeping me out.”

“You'll know once you come home. I'll wait for you.”

The caller dropped the call, I didn't recognize their voice because they're either it's sick, or they're using a voice changer. I went back inside and Jeongyeon was playing with her dogs, as always. “Who was it?” she asked. “A random caller, they said they're on mh apartment, waiting for me.” she stood up. “Want us to check it out?”
“Is it okay? I'm scared going alone but I also don't want to bother you.”
“You're not bothering anyone, now come on.” She hurried outside and went to the basement.

“Wait, you have a car?” I said as she pressed a button on her key and a BMW lit up. “Yeah, but I don't bring it to work though.”

We drove as fast as we can until we arrived at my apartment. There was a figure wearing a black hoodie and a fitted denim pants. I can't recognize them since she was facing my door.

“Who are you? And what do you want from me?” I gathered up my courage and held her shoulder. She turned around and I can't even say a word.

“Baby.” she said. I know that voice damn too well.

“Sana.”