twenty eight.

Momo woke up, blinking her eyes serveral times before she regained her sight. Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was still sleeping soundly; her arms and legs wrapped around Momo. Basically, she can't move.

She observes the sleeping Jeongyeon. She let out a soft giggle, enjoying the view she sees.

She's cute. Way too cute.

Momo tried to get out, since she has an appointment with her scriptwriter today. She yanked herself slowly out of Jeongyeon's embrace, not wanting to wake her up. But as she almost got out, the hug got tighter.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeongyeon said softly, not opening her eyes. "I have an appointment to attend to, baby." The older girl started to open her eyes slowly. "At this early at the morning?" Momo giggled, "What do you mean early? It's already 10AM. We overslept." Jeongyeon just hummed before closing her eyes again. "You're still sleepy?" The latter shook her head "I'm just savouring the warmth of your body." Momo laughed.

Jeongyeon was now wide awake. She smirked before going on top of Momo. "You know what's good about morning?" She said seductively, "Morning sex?" Momo smirked. "Oh, baby. You know it so well." She said before she kissed her. Momo let out a soft moan, missing this kind of aura of Jeongyeon. "Welcome home, baby." Jeongyeon said as she goes down to Momo's neck.

-

"Thank you for your time, Youngjae-ssi. I'll make sure that it'll be resolved." Momo gave him reassuring smile. He felt relieved somehow. "Thank you, Momo. I owe you a lot."

Youngjae, one of Momo's trusted scriptwriter reported a problem about his co-writer, Jaebum, that had an emergency leave. He reached out to her, and Momo agreed to help him, since the script is one of the most needed to make a show.

After she talked to Youngjae, she called Jeongyeon.

"Hey baby. What's up?"

"Let's eat lunch outside? Does that sounds good?"

"That sounds perfect, babe. I'll pick you up?"

"Sure. I'm at the office."

"Alright, I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Be safe on your way. I love you."

"I love you most."

Momo hung up the call. She thought that maybe it was a good idea to cope up with her since she knows that there's something wrong with Jeongyeon, and she wants to know it.

-

The minute Momo left Jeongyeon's penthouse, Jeongyeon has been overthinking again. She couldn't help but to think about her being out alone.

I should've came with her.

Walking back and forth, she's been itching to call Momo, but also not wanting to bother her.

An hour had passed, and Jeongyeon has been trying to distract herself. Then, she remembers that she had antidepressants on her cabinet, that the doctor said to take whenever she has an attack.

She looked at the bottle, irritated by the fact that she's suffering from this. She puts it back, not wanting to drink it anymore.

This won't do me any help, I need Momo.

The moment she was about to call Momo, her phone rang. It was Momo who was calling.

At fucking last.

Jeongyeon drove to Momo's office as fast as she can. She as been dying to see her for the past hour, and now, her wish has been granted.

She reached the building, just beside their shop. Jeongyeon went in without any notice.

She doesn't need one, though. The people here already knows what's up with her and Momo. Well, actually, the whole world already knows it. Not long ago, they've been in a dating rumor, but as a proud girlfriend Jeongyeon can be, she casually said that it was true. Not much changed after that, people weren't surprised at all, in fact, A lot more people started to support them, and it warms their heart.

Jeongyeon went up, meeting Momo with a wide smile.

"You're in a good mood today." Momo teased her. She just laughed, "Who wouldn't be in a good mood when I was invited for lunch by the most beautiful girl in this country?" The younger giggled, cringing at Jeongyeon's cheesy lines. But she highkey likes it.

"Alright, cut the cheesy lines." She let's out her puppy dog eyes. "I'm hungry." She said it in a cutest way, which made Jeongyeon's heart flutter.

I love her.

"Alright, what do you want to eat?" Momo puts her index finger on her chin, looking at Jeongyeon seductively. Jeongyeon noticed it and she gave her a smirk. "Oh not here, Miss Hirai. I don't want people seeing you naked." Momo laughed loudly. "I wanna eat Jokbal." Jeongyeon grinned and offered her hand. "Let's go?" She gladly took it and Jeongyeon led the way.

They ate out, Momo was trying to ask her what's wrong but Jeongyeon kept denying it. She doesn't want her to worry about her, so she has fully decided that she'll never say it to Momo, instead, she'll try to heal it.

The biggest mistake she made in her life.

Momo and Jeongyeon went to the park right after. They went home before it was dark, they didn't want to be stuck in traffic.

They arrived at Jeongyeon's penthouse, but Momo's journey doesn't stop there. She was suddenly received a phone call from Mina.

"Momo unnie, I need you."

"Why? Did something happened?"

"I just need to unwind. Father called and it stressed me out. I can't bother Chae here who's focusing on her plan."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Moonbyul unnie's bar."

"Okay, but can Jeongyeon tag along?"

"Unnie, I need sometime alone with you."

"Okay, I understand. I'll let her know."

Momo took a bath and wore black jeans and a gray hoodie She kept covered since Jeongyeon wouldn't be around.

"Jeong, I'll be out for a couple of hours." Jeongyeon had her eyes wide open. "What? Where are you going? It's already late." She raised her voice a little. "To a bar, Mina told me that she needed me with something." Jeongyeon's brows furrowed. "Why at the bar? You could just invite her here." Momo shook her head "She said she needs some time alone with me." The older scoffs. "No, Momo. You'll stay here. " Momo's eyes widen. It's new for her to be restricted by Jeongyeon, especially her meeting Mina.

"Jeongyeon please it might be important-"
"I said no, Momo. End of discussion." Jeongyeon cuts her off and went to the living room, leaving Momo shocked as ever.

There is something wrong.

___________

last chapter after this uwu. maybe tell me your thoughts before I publish it?