Miss Ziegler Part One

Mackenzie's POV

Today was my first day at my internship at Seattle Maine Tech. It's one of the best businesses in Seattle. I hope to get a full ride there one day. That depends on how the boss sees my work ethic.

Phone rings

"Hello?

"Hey Kenz it's Brynn. Ready for today" My bestie Brynn asked on the phone. It was 6:00 A.M and she called me for that

"Brynn the internship doesn't start for another hour. What are you calling for?" I sighed

"To make sure you look hot for the boss"

"What?!" I screamed over the phone

"You haven't seen him yet? Kenz he is the most HOTTSEST human being on the earth. He had green eyes, Justin Bieber hair and a smile that you could melt in. Look hot." She yelled

"Whatever" I hung up the phone and got into the shower. I set it to a warm temperature and relaxed in it. After my shower I went to my walk in closet and choose and outfit. It was a navy blue dress where it reveals a little around my chest, I hope it's suitable for the boss man.

At the internship

I walk into the 20ft building and my breath was caught in my throat. It was the classiest building with a little sass in it I've ever seen. He must have good taste. I walked to the receptionist at the front desk and rung the bell.

"How may I help you?"

"I'm here for the-

"The internship?" She asked cutting me off. I nodded my head and she motioned me to follow her, and so I did. We walked around the corner and to the elevator. She pressed the top floor and I could tell this was going to be a long ride.

"So what's your name?" I asked making conversation

"Jayden Bartels" She announced softly playing with her hair

"I'm-

"Mackenzie Ziegler. I know who you are. Mr. Orlando is very excited to meet you." She spoke up

The elevator dinged and opened but to a house warming lobby. It had a fire place and a ice bear skinned carpet. It was warm and inviting and I could get used to it. I walked in but a hand stopped me on the way in.

"I'll take your coat and shoes" A girl with blonde hair said

"M-my shoes?" I asked confused of why she needs my shoes

"He likes his work place a dirt free zone. He will provide you with footsie's." She answered holding up a pair of white footsie's. I tried them on an I don't think I'll ever be able to take them off again.

"Follow me" Jayden spoke up. We walked around the corner to a pair of double doors. My breathing got raspy and my legs got weak. I wasn't so nervous in the elevator.

"This is as far as I take you. Go right through those doors. Good luck." Jayden said walking off and now gone. I stared at the doors for a good minute than built up the courage to walk in. I tip toed to the doors and closed my eyes before opening. I walked forward but was met with a warm firm chest?

"Miss Ziegler?"