Judge me P.2/ IMPORTANT NOTE!

Mackenzie's POV

It was silent. The only sound I heard was breathing get from the other half of getting phone. Panic took over me.

"J-Johnny? Are you still there?" I questioned. Soft cried were heard on the other end. I never heard him cry before. Why did I have to be such a problem?

"I-I'm here. Kenzie I'm so sorr-"

"It takes two people to make a bay John this isn't all your fault. How are we supposed to tell our parents?" I dropped my head into my hands laying my phone flat on my bed. A hot tear dropped onto my hand and slid down my arm

"My parents were listening the whole time. So they know. I'll be over in 10 minutes " He said before the line hung up. I was left speechless. He was coming here?

Knock at door

"Come in" The door flew open and I was attacked with a hug. Brown locks blurred my vision and I immediately knew it was Maddie.

"I overheard your conversation with johnny. Congratulations your pregnant!" She gave me another hug before kissing my forehead. A blush filled my cheeks after falling taking in what was happening.

I'm having a baby

Yes you are!

Im. Having a baby

Yes kenzie you are

"I'M HAVING A BABYYYYY!" I screamed jumping a out in the air. My hands flew every which way and soon enough Maddie joined me.

"I'm gonna be an auunt. I'm gonna be and auunt" She sang flipping on my bed. We were to caught up in the moment we didn't notice our mom coming into the room.

"GIRLS! GIRLS! What are we celebrating?" We stopped jumping around before sharing nervous glances. Excitement soon turned to fear. How will she react? Will she hate me? Or even disown me?

"I'm-

Ding Dong

He's here

We all rushed downstairs to open the door. All besides my mom knows who's at the door. We stopped dead in our tracks for the door was 5 feet away. I took a deep  reached before opening ingredients the door and was meet with a pair of emerald eyes.

Johnny's POV

My heart dropped to the bottom of my chest. Was she for real? Was this a dream? I'm not ready to be a dad. I looked up to my parents frozen expressions. That's when I knew I gladly f*cked all the way up

"I'm gonna be a grandma?" My mom whispered I nodded my head. Her smile grew bigger and bigger by the second. I could tell she was about to scream before a soft voice stopped her. Then I realized I was still on the phone with kenzie

After phone call

I looked up to my parents with tears in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away. My mom pulled me into a tight embrace repeating everything will be just fine. And like the boy I am. I believed her, because I love and trust her.

"I'm so happy for you John.  Your gonna have a family all to yourself. This is the best day of my life" Here voice soothed me. Which ,adequate me cry even harder. I squeezed the life out of her and dug my face into the crook over neck.

"I-I'm not ready t-to be a father" I cried

"John you'll do just fine. By the time the baby get here you'll be an adult and life will be waiting for you. You'll lov-"

"I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T" I screamed at my dad pushing my mother away. They were taken back at my tone. Realizing what just happened I ran away not wanting to look at their faces. Soon enough I heard footsteps follow me. Then I was yanked into a soft figure

"John calm down sweetie just calm down. What can't you do? You can tell us anything" My legs flew week and I dropped to the ground. My stomach churned.

"I can't let it down. I'm a-afraid I'll be a disappointment to the baby" I whispered. A soft hand stroked my cheeks before leading me up.

"John your not gonna be a disappointment. Trust me I thought the same way when I learned were having a boy. But we turned quite alright didn't we?" I nodded My head before leading us downstairs.  I looked terrible by the way but I'm sure kenzie looked way worse.

At the zieglers

We got out of he car and walked to the door. I hesitated but eventually I knocked. Rapid footsteps raced to the door before I was meet with a pair of chocolate eyes.

"Hey" I managed to say

"Hi"

She stepped aside allowing my parents and I to come in.  The house was warm and inviting. The door  loved and we all shared uneven glances

"So what are you guys doing here? We're we supposed to host dinner or something?" Melissa asked straightening her shirt. Obviously she doesn't know yet

"Why don't we all take a seat" Mackenzie offered referring to the dining room table. My muscles relaxed sitting into the chair. Mackenzie and Maddie were on  my sides. Our parents across from us.

"So is there something you have to tell us?" Melissa stated again. I could hear mackenzie's raspy breathe from beside me. I took my hand and placed it softly in hers. We shared a glance before speaking up

"Mom I'm pregnant" There it was. The secret was out and there was no going back. Her mouth opened and closed repeatedly but nothing came out.

"I'm gonna be a grandma" She whispered. Experiencing my mom's breakdown I immediately covered my ears. Before you knew it a sharp scream muffled in my ears

"Gosh mom!" Maddie complained poking inside her ears. A laugh escaped my lips and a glance was thrown my way.

"So your not mad?" I asked wanting it to  everyone clarified. Tears were seen trotting down her cheeks shaking her head no. Relief took over me. I guess they were right everything was gonna be ok.

9 months later we had Aria Orlando (picture is in characters) she was the most beautiful baby ever seen. Nine years later she just like her mother. Brave, courageous and smart. I couldn't wish for anything better.

Hey guys it's Kamoni and I just wanted to say thx for the 220 followers that means a lot. I'll try to send post more often my writers block is gone now.  But I still have school so that gets in the way. If you guys have any one shot ideas I'm all ears but I'm jot that open to smut. I lead to it but not go all the way through so yea. BYYYEEE!

ALSO Jenzie_2657 thanks for the motivation. I was literally questioning myself about this book. And I updated the characters so you can get all feel of it. The ages of jenzie are original unless I tell you the age in the book like it did here.
OK Byyeee!