Won't bite

Johnny's POV

Tonight my dad invited his co-workers family to have dinner with us. I was never used to other people at diner besides my extended family of course. He said nothing will be different, everything will be the same. 

But it's not

"John can you come help me set the table?" My mom called from the kitchen. A groan escaped my lips as I force myself to get out of bed. I slipped on my shoes and walked down the stairs.

"Glad you finally decided to join us"

"It was a lot of hard work"

She handed me the silver ware and plates. There were suppose to be four guests coming for dinner so I have to set 10 plates.

"Make sure you set them up evenly. There's gonna be a lot of people here." My mom included. In nodded my head and spread the plates out like she asked. About 20 minutes later a ring was heard from the door.

Door bell rings

"John I'm finishing up the food can you answer the door?" I was sitting on the couch watching stranger things and my favorite part was about to come on. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Hi you must be Johnny?" A lady with brown hair asked laying her hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly excepted the hand still new to the people.

"Yes I am. Come in please" I stepped aside to let the guests in. First the lady I guess Melissa then Kurt. I waited a few seconds but no one else came. I slowly shut the door but it got caught in something.

"Your forgetting someone" A voice spoke on the other side of the door. I looked down to see a red sipper parked in the middle of the door way along with a hand.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought no one else was coming in" I apologized to the girl. I slightly opened the door enough for her slim figure to come in. Her foot stepped onto the wooden floor of the house, first her foot, then her leg, her curved body and finally her beautiful face.

"Maddie come inside!" The girl yelled out the door I guess to her sister. The sound of running heels filled the air as a taller figure ran inside

"S-sorry to keep you waiting" She apologized out of breathe. I told her it was no worries and closed the door behind her.

"Girls be more respectful of other peoples property." Melissa scolded

"It's alright. I'm Johnny by the way"

"Oh well I'm Melissa, this is my husband Kurt and my two daughters Maddie and Mackenzie" My eyes followed to all the people she were naming. But for some reason my eyes stopped on Mackenzie. She looked in my direction and out eyes locked for a split moment.

"Melissa your here. Sorry I had to put the finishing touches on the food. How are you?" My mom greeted coming into the living room. They shared a hug and engaged themselves in a conversation before the rest of my family came in.

"The guests are here?" Lauren asked coming down stairs will a curer in her hair. I tried my best not to let out a loud laugh. A chuckle was heard behind me from Mackenzie.