Bae Bae Kids Part One

By the way the four by the title is the number group the kids are in. So in this story it's gonna be Lydia, Mable, Jacob and Melanie.

Johnny's POV

15 years ago I met the most perfect girl. It was my sophomore year in high school and it was the worst. Until I met her. It was her freshman year in high school and I was her tour guide. We bonded during the time then one thing lead to another. And she ended up with a bun in the oven or as we call Lydia. Then 5 years later Melanie came, then two years later Mable popped up. She came out backwards. Then finally Jacob. We have four bae, bae kids.

"DAAAAAD!" Lydia called from her room upstairs. I could hear her feet stomping down the back stairs from the living room.

"Good luck" Mackenzie mocked then sat up from her seat. A look of confusion filled my face as to where she's going until she's gone.

A brown haired teen plopped down the stairs with her short shorts and sports bra. It took everything in me not to snap her up right now

(Not in THAT way the way where parents snatch up when you do something wrong)

"Where is all my crop tops?" She asked folding her hands over her chest. A look of anger filled her eyes while she awaits her answer. I shrug my shoulders and I could tell by her face I was in for it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? IT WAS YOUR DAY TO DO LAUNDRY!" She yelled in my face I was about to reply when the clutter clatter of little feet filled the air.

"John look what the kids made" Mackenzie held up little flags with glitter, ribbons and all other types of accessories. A smile appeared on my face at they're creativity when a loud shriek knocked off my concentration.

"Those were my crop tops. How the hell did you guys get these?" She screamed throughout the house. She stomped to her mother and snatched the torn shirts out her hand.

A look of anger filled her face as she was seconds away from kicking her a**.

"Who do you think you are? You don't run anything around here. Unless you bought it it's not yours. I bought it so it's mine." Mackenzie yelled back

"Do you wear it? No. Do you care about it? No. so don't sit here and talk s*** about stuff that isn't yours. How would you like if I tore up cloths dad bought you. You'll be pissed right. I'm not a fool" She explained

"These are your siblings -

"They're bae, bae kids. Theoretical who are idiots and are a means to leave me alone." she cut her off.

A cry was heard from the other side of the room. I looked over and saw Melanie and Mable crying in the corner.

"Apologize to your sisters now" I demanded to Lydia. She rolled her eyes and stomped up the stairs.

"You're gonna retreat what you said later on today. Trust me growing up with three sisters a thing or two like that popped out." My voice traveled through the house . I heard a door slam from upstairs.

Where did I go wrong?