Miss Ziegler Part Two

"Miss Ziegler?" A firm voice spoke above me. My hands flattened on his chest while my eyes wandered all around him. Brynn was right, he was hot. Our eyes connected for a brief moment when I realized what was happening.

"U-um y-yes Mister Orlando?" I said taking a few steps back away from him. He looked at me with worried eyes but then they wandered all around me.

"Follow me" He turned around and walked into his office. He stood by the door patiently waiting for me to walk in.

And so I did

"Well I looked at the survey you turned in and I thought you were a risk I was willing to take." He said sitting in his chair behind his desk. Behind his was a glass wall that shows a magnificent view of the city.

"T-thank you Sir-

"Call me Mister Orlando. Please" He interrupted. His green pupils stared intensely at me. I could seen the lust in his eyes and any girl in there right mind wouldn't turn down his. But I did.

"I think I'm more comfortable with Sir, thank you" I whispered defying eye contact. I could feel his eyes burning bullets through me.

"Well you can start in your cube" He presses a silent button when a knock was heard at the door. It caught me by surprise but I quickly played it off.

"Come in"

"How may I help you Sir" The blonde from downstairs spoke. She cupped her hands in front of we and her head bowed down s little.

"Take miss Ziegler to her cube please. Your work and instructions are seen these for you." He spoke

The lady grabbed my hand and pulled me to my cube. There was a computer, desk and a printer. I guess there isn't much to do.

"The instructions are on the computer. They password is tapped to the side. Have a nice day." And with that she walked off. I looked at my computer and turned it on. A picture of Mister Orlando popped up on the screen. I could feel the blush on my cheeks.

"Did you get it to work?" A male voice spoke outside of my cube. I looked over and saw a tall man smirking. If I wasn't mistaken I could've sworn that would be my boss.

"Um no I'm fine" I whispered typing in the password. I could feel his eyes stare intensely at me while I work. After a minute of staring he walked off. I let go of the breath I didn't even know I was holding. That. Was intense.

After hours

It was after hours and I was more than welcome to go home. I was the only worker left here besides Mister Orlando. I'm hoping I'm just being paranoid but it's like I could feel his eyes all over me. It drove me crazy not to give him what I know he wanted.

"Aren't you gonna go home?" He asked me slaking in his chair from his office. His eyes squinted through the glass to get a good view of me.

"I'm actually gonna stay for a little bit longer. I don't have plans tonight and it's still a little early." I yelled loud enough for him to hear me. He motioned me to come to his office and hesitantly I did.

"Your a hard working woman Miss Ziegler. How come this will be your only day?" He asked closing the curtains to his office. My breathing began to speed up while he was still awaiting my explanation.

"I like to get a feel to new things. I can't stay at one place for to long" I lied I couldn't stay here knowing I can't keep myself together around him. I slowly stood up from my chair and made my way to the front of his desk. His eyes looked at me in confusion as to what I was doing.

"I could tell your lying. That's one of the things that makes me a good business man" He explained. His figure gotten closer to mine and I couldn't help but want what he had. But even more. I did the only thing Imaginable. I kissed him. As if instinct he kissed back. I felt myself grow into the kiss and it was unexplainable. Like it was meant to be.

"Miss Ziegler what are you doing?" He asked breaking away from the kiss. Or should I say make out. Our breathes were heavy and lips were swollen. I smirked at him once and he made no effort to move away. Our lips connected again and I can feel his hand wander all around me. Exploring me.

Just like he wanted

I yanked away from the kiss and began to straighten myself up without explanation. He looked at me with wide eyes before snapping into reality. Someone was at the door.

"Baby are you here?" The blonde worker from today asked while prancing into the room. She stopped dead in her steps when her eyes landed on me. Luckily by the time she came in I was fixed up in my seat.

"Oh, Miss Ziegler. I didn't know you were present" She gave Johnny a side glance while trying her hardest to keep her attention on me. I could since the tension in the room from a mile away.

"H-he was just giving me some information about my work tomorrow. I'll be going now." I gathered my things and walked past the blonde who's name I didn't catch. I could feel her glare on my bare back. I walked to the elevator and rapidly pressed the main floor to get as far away as soon as humanly possible. As the door opened I could hear a pair of footsteps running my way. I quickly stepped into the elevator and pressed my button. Then the door began to close

"Miss Ziegler"