My angel P.2

Then everything goes blank

Sirens rung in the distance outside. My ears felt like they were bust any second. I opened my eyes but was immediately blinded by vivid light. Once I got used to the light I gaped at my surroundings. Blood, bodies, police, ambulance and more. But when I looked again there was one important aspect missing.

Johnny

I began to panic searching frantically around the rubble. I needed to see him. Dead or alive. 

"Miss? are you alright?" A male voice asked behind me. I turned around frantically hoping it was Johnny just playing a cruel prank on me. But t the end of the day I'm still the one at a loss.

"Joh- Oh. Who are you? Where's Johnny?" I asked running over to him. He held out his hand for me to take. I thought he was gonna lead me to Johnny but he inserted a syringe into my arm before everything goes blank once again.

"Make sure to keep her on n IV pack. We don't need her to dehydrate" A female voice said

"The syringe was only half a millimeter, she will awake any minute now. No need to waste supplies" Another one said

I opened my eyes to radiating lights above me. Its appears I'm in a hospital. When I looked around the room was empty. Not a soul in sight. Screaming and yelling were heard in the hallway. 

Then I remembered what happened

"Johnny? JOHNNY?!" I screamed ripping of the needles and into the hallway. I ran as fast as I can for there were 5 nurses chasing after me. Being as If I'm in the hospital my feet didn't take me so far.

"Grab her" A brunette one said. My arms were pulled to my back while they dragged me back to my room. I kicked, I screamed. I yelled for him. But there was no response. There was nothing

"LET ME GO! I NEED JOHNNY!" I cried as they set me back on the bed. Two male nurses held my arms down while they let my feet kick freely. The nurse to my rights filled a syringe with some type of liquid. I began to panic.

"No, please no. I need to find him. I NEED TO FIND JOHNNY!" I screamed once again. But my plea had fallen onto death ears. She inserted the medicine and I felt myself cool down. My skin wasn't in flames and my head wasn't being knocked against the wall.

"Now that your calm I need you to tell us who your looking for." The male nurse said letting my arms go. I looked onto his chest to see his name tag. Dr. Devin Meyer

"Johnny Orlando Dr. Meyer? He's my husband and we have a daughter together and I'm just so worried" I said crying. I could see the sadness in their faces

"Mackenzie there's something you need to know about the patient you talking abo-"

"Patient? Johnny's a patient here? W-what happened?" I cried again. My throat tightened in my neck as I awaited my answer. They shared worried looks before taking off the cuffs and telling me to follow them.

"I think you need to see for yourself Ms. Ziegler" Dr. Meyer spoke. My heart stopped one good time before I fell to my knees. I began to shake hoping for the best. But deep down I knew what was to come. The led my limp body down the hallway to the top floor. I hear stories about the top floor. Anyone that goes up never comes back down. It reminds me of airplanes. Just to think of hem and the situation were in makes me shudder at the thought.

"This is the room here. Now before we allow you to go in we want to warn you this isn't a sight we let just anyone witness. Prepare yourself."

Let's just say for this sight,

I wasn't prepared

Hey guys so i'm sorry to say this but i'm grounded so posting schedules will be crazy. ill be updating and stuff at school so it's just crazy. I wont be doing it at home ill be writing and posting at school when I can. If you text me ill get back when I can. Make me happy and vote for my chapters and comment especially. comment is my favorite. Ill be grounded until like a month so yea. Love you tons

-Kamoni