Shermer High School

Saturday, March 24, 1984

Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois, 60062

"Dear Mr. Vernon... We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention... for whatever it was we did wrong

"What we did was wrong...

"But we think your crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are

"What do you care?

"You see us as you want to see us...

"in the simplest terms, with the most convenient definitions

"You see us as a brain...

"an athlete, a hood, a basket case...

"a princess...

"and a criminal

"Correct?

"That's the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning. We were brainwashed"

-------------------------------

Claire was in the car with her father as he pulled up at the front of the school.

"I can't believe you can't get me out of this" Claire spoke. Her dad sighed.

"It's so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday. It's not like I'm a defective or anything" She finished.

"I'll make it up to you" Her father began.

"Honey, ditching class to go shop lifting doesn't make you a defective" He handed Claire her bag.

"Have a good day".

Claire had a annoyed look on her face before leaving the car, walking up to the stairs to school.

-

"Is this the first time or last time we do this?" Brian's mother spoke.

"Last" He replied.

"Well, get in there and use that time to your advantage" His mom ordered.

"Mom, we're not supposed to study. We have to sit there and do nothing" Brian retorted.

"Well, mister, you figure out a way to study" His mother snapped.

"Yeah" Brian's younger sister spoke, sitting between them.

"Well go" His mum said forcefully. Brian rolled his eyes before leaving.

-

Andrew was facing forwards, not looking at his father next to him.

"Hey, I screwed around" His dad began.

"Guys screw around. There's nothing wrong about that... Except you got caught, sport".

"Yeah, Mom already reamed me, alright?" Andrew spoke.

"You wanna miss a match? You want to blow your ride?" His father scowled. Andrew shook his head slowly.

"Now, no school is gonna give a scholarship to a discipline case" His dad explained.

Andrew gave him a cold stare before storming out of the car.

-

"Watch where your going!" A guy from inside the car shouted as Evelyn walked in front of the car while it was driving.

"Your crazy!" A women yelled. Evelyn only smirked.

"What can I say? I'm a hood" She spoke before walking towards the school.

(Info about Evelyn)

She has long, rich shade of brown, hair that flowed in waves to adore her glowing, peach skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were, bright, emerald-green. Her lips were a soft rose color. She wears a red flannel with a black tee and blue jeans. Her last name is Gold. (Thats all right now cause I can't think of anymore! XD)

-

John Bender was walking to school when a car pulled up besides him, but he didn't care and continued walking. Allison came out of that car and was about to say bye to her parents but they drove off before she could say anything.