We're All Pretty Bizarre!

The students were all on the floor in a circle.

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to" Andrew spoke.

"That's boring" Claire stated.

"Well, how'm I s'posed to answer?" Andrew asked.

"The idea is like to search your mind for the absolute limit. Like, uh" Claire struggled to find a question.

"Would you drive to school naked?" Evelyn asked.

Andrew laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Would I have to get out of the car?" He spoke, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Of course" Evelyn's cheeks burned with heat as he pulled her closer to him.

"In the spring or winter?" Andrew spoke in her ear.

"It doesn't matter, spring"

"In front of the school or in the back of the school?" Andrew practically purred in her ear.

"Either one"

"Yes" Andrew agreed. Evelyn shot him a grin.

"I'd do that" Allison said. They all looked at her.

"I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either" Allison pointed out.

"You're lying" Claire began.

"I already have, I done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal... I'm a nymphomaniac!"  Allison spoke.

Claire rolled her eyes. "Lie"

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asked.

"The only person I told was my shrink" Allison replied.

"And what'd he do when you told him?" Evelyn questioned.

"He nailed me"

"Very nice" Claire said sarcastically.

"I don't think that from illegal standpoint what he did can be construed as rape since I paid him"

"He's an adult!" Claire exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's married too!" Allison spoke, relishing the attention she was getting.

Claire notes her disgust. "Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?"

"Well, the first few times..." Allison began.

"First few times? You mean he did it more than once?" Evelyn joined in.

"You and Andrew would have done it more than once if you guys didn't cool down" John explained. Evelyn and Andrew's faces both burned up with heat.

"Are you crazy?" Claire snapped at Allison.

"Obviously she's crazy if she's screwing her shrink" Brian pointed out.

"Have you ever done it?" Allison faced Claire.

"I don't have a psychiatrist" Claire spoke.

"Have you ever done it with a normal person?"

"Now, didn't we already cover this?"

"You never answered the question, you haven't either" John turned to Evelyn.

"Look, I'm not gonna discuss my private life with total strangers" Claire began.

"It's kind of a double-edged sword, isn't it?" Evelyn spoke.

"A what?" Claire asked.

"Well, if we say we haven't, we're prudes. If we say we have, we're sluts. It's a trap. We want to but we can't but when we do we wish we didn't, right?"

"Wrong" Claire said.

"Or, are you both a tease?" Allison spoke.

"Claire's a tease but not Evelyn" Andrew answered.

"Oh, you say she's not a tease but you think I am, okay!- forget it" Claire snapped.

"You're a tease and you know it, a lot of girls are teases!" Andrew explained.

"She's only a tease if what she does gets you hot" John concluded.

"I don't do anything!" Claire exclaimed.

"That's why your a tease" Allison reasoned.

"Okay, lemme ask you a few questions" Claire spoke.

"I've already told you everything!" Allison was starting to get defensive.

"No! Doesn't it bother you to sleep around without being in love. I mean don't you want any respect?"

"I don't screw around to get respect, that's the difference between you and me"

"Not the only difference, I hope"

"Face it, you're a tease" John looked at Claire.

"I'm not a tease!"

"Sure you are! You said it yourself, sex is a weapon, you use it to get respect!" John explained.

"No, I never said that, she twisted my words around" Claire blamed Allison.

"Oh, then what do you use it for?" John asked.

"I don't use it period!" Claire looked as if she was on the verge of tears.

"Oh, are you medically frigid or is it psychologically?" John spoke.

"I didn't mean it that way! You guys are putting words into my mouth!" Claire spat.

"Well, if you'd just answer the question" John began.

"Why don't you just answer the question?" Brian asked.

"Be honest" Andrew said.

"No big deal" John added.

"Yeah, answer it!" Brian pleaded.

"Answer the question, Claire!" Andrew spoke.

"Talk to us!" John said.

"Come on, answer the question!" Andrew and Brian both exclaimed.

"It's easy, it's only one question!" John spoke.

"No! I never did it!" Claire yelled. There was a pause.

"I haven't either" Evelyn looked at Claire with soft eyes. Claire returned the soft gaze.

"I never did it either. I'm not a nymphomaniac, I'm a compulsive liar" Allison joined in.

Claire's eyes hardened once again. "You are such a bitch! You did that on purpose just to fuck me over!"

"I would do it though, if you love someone it's okay" Evelyn glanced at Andrew. A small smile appeared on his face.

Claire glared at Allison. "I can't believe you, you're so weird. You don't say anything all day and when you open your mouth, you unload all these tremendous lies all over me!"

"You're just pissed off because she got you to admit something you didn't want to admit to" Andrew spoke.

"Okay, fine, but that doesn't make it any less bizarre" Claire said.

"What's bizarre? I mean we're all pretty bizarre! Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all" Andrew explained.