You Broke Me

John was crawling back to the closet through the heating duct.

-

Everyone was sitting back on the railing. "Brian?" Claire spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to write your paper?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, it's kinda a waste for all of us to write our paper, don't you think?"

"Oh, but that's what Vernon wants us to do.."

"True, but I think we'd all kind say the same thing"

"You just don't want to write your paper... right?"

"True, but, you're the smartest, right?"

"Oh, well.." Brian began with a hint of pride in his voice.

"We trust you" Claire replied.

Brian glanced over at Allison, Evelyn, and Andrew who nod in approval.

"All right, I'll do it" Brian agreed.

"Great" Claire smiled.

Claire then looked at Allison, who looked back.

"Come on" Claire chuckled, standing up.

"Where are we going?" Allison asked.

"Come on!" Claire spoke, dragging her into a room.

-

Claire was putting eye make-up on Allison.

"Don't be afraid" Claire uttered.

"Don't stick it in my eye!" Allison whimpered.

"I'm not sticking it, just close... just go like that.." Claire closed her eyes. Allison mimics her. "Good" Claire smiled.

Claire puts the make-up on her, and Allison squeals.

"You know you really do look a lot better without all that black shit on your eyes" Claire spoke.

"Hey... I like that black shit" Allison pointed out.

"This looks a lot better... look up" Claire told her.

-

Brian was thinking about what he was going to write. Andrew was just thinking. Evelyn was looking through books in the shelves.

-

Claire was still putting make-up on Allison.

"Please, why're you being so nice to me?" Allison asked.

" 'Cause you're letting me" Clarie chuckled.

-

Brian began to write. Andrew was still deep in thought. Evelyn was now humming a tune.

-

John was in the closet once again. Claire opened the door and entered.

"You lost?" John spoke.

She stared at him. They both smiled.

-

Brian was busily preparing the essay. Andrew looked up and saw the newly made Allison and is in awe. Evelyn saw her and smirked.

Allison walked towards Andrew but stopped when she noticed Brian staring at her with his mouth open. She glared at him.

"Cool!" Brian smiled.

"Thank you!" Allison returned the smile.

-

Claire kissed John in the neck before breaking the kiss.

"Why'd you do that?" John asked.

" 'Cause I knew you wouldn't"

"You know how you said before, how your parents used you to get back at each other... wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?" John spoke.

"Were you really disgusted about what I did with my lipstick?" Claire questioned.

"Truth?" John said.

"Truth"

John nodded. "No"

-

Brian lifted up his paper and kissed it.

"What happened to you?" Andrew asked.

"Why? Claire did it! What's wrong?" Allison spoke quickly.

"Nothin's wrong, it's just so different. I can see your face" Andrew explained.

"Is that good or bad?" Allison asked.

"It's good" Andrew laughed lightly. Allison smiled.

Evelyn could feel her heart break inside her chest as she watched the two. Without even a word she stormed out into the hallway.

Andrew heard the doors shut and turned around. "Evelyn.." He whispered, running after her.

Allison just stood there, dumbfounded while Brian was too busy giving himself a congratulatory punch in the arm to notice.

-

"Evelyn wait!" Andrew called after her. Evelyn felt herself stiffen as she heard the voice of the last person she wanted to see right now.

She quickly took off the jock's jacket from her body. "Here" Evelyn growled, forcefully shoving the jacket into his arms. She didn't miss the hurt in his eyes as he spoke, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Don't. You. Ever. Call. Me. That" Evelyn spat, walking away from him. Without warning Andrew pinned her to the nearest locker. She whimpered at his sudden dominance.

"If you don't tell me whats wrong I'll whip it out and you'll have a kid named Mickey" Andrew growled in her ear.

"Alright! Alright!" Evelyn quickly agreed. "What's wrong?" Andrew asked softly.

"I'm... hurt.." She uttered, closing her eyes.

"Why?"

"Seeing you with Allison made me think all the memories we had together was just you teasing me... just you making me think we could ever be together... it hurts" Evelyn looked up at him with teary green eyes.

Andrew rested his forehead against hers. "Don't you ever think that, you hear?" He whispered. "Y-Yeah, I hear" She smiled, wiping away her watery eyes. Andrew's eyes bored into  hers.

He gently crashed their lips together into a passionate kiss, pressing his body against hers. Evelyn moved one hand into his hair, slightly tugging at.

"You wanna know something?" Evelyn spoke quietly as they pulled apart. Andrew nodded. "You broke me.." She pulled him for another kiss.

When they broke apart Andrew faced her with a look of desire, his eyes clouded with lust. "Scratch that, I think I'll whip it out and you'll have a kid named Mickey either way" He spoke as he started leaving love bites onto her neck....