You Have Problems

Brain, John, and Claire were all sitting in a circle and laughing hysterically. John lit Claire's cigarette and she coughs the smoke out. Brain laughed at her.

Brian exhaled and tried to eat the smoke. He then spoke in a weird voice, "Chicks, cannot hold der smoke! That's what it is!".

"Do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school" Claire bragged.

"Poor baby" John pouted.

Brian waved over at Claire. John saw his hand and hit it, causing Brian to fall over his chair. Everyone then looked up to see Andrew emerge from a really smokey room, smoking. He inhaled another puff before dancing, taking off his blue jacket and white long-sleeve shirt, leaving him in a blue tank top. They all cheered him on.

He then went back to the room he was in and screamed, shattering the glass door. Andrew came out and spotted Evelyn. He quickly came down the stairs and went over to her.

"God, you look so sexy with my jacket" Andrew growled. "I love your hair" The high hood spoke, playing with it. Andrew, clearly in the mood, whispered dirty stuff in her ear.

"The fact they hadn't kissed or had sex yet is unbelievable" John spoke to Claire, eyeing Evelyn and Andrew, who was now on top of her.

-

Vernon was glancing through the confidential files in the school basement.

"Mister, oh mister Tearney.. a history of slight mental illness? Wooh, no wonder he's so fucked up!" He spoke. Carl entered the room.

"Afternoon, Dick" Carl said.

"Hey Carl, how you doin'?" Vernon asked.

"Good" He replied.

"Good, what's up?" Vernon questioned.

"Not much, what's happening, what are you doing in the basement files?" Carl spoke.

"Oh, nothin' nothin' here, I'm just doin' a little homework here"

"Homework, huh?"

"Yeah"

Carl laughed, walking over to Vernon and looked at the files he was looking at. "Confidential files.. hmm?" Carl began.

"Look, Carl, this is a highly sensitive area and I, I tell you something, certain people would be very very embarrassed.. I would really appreciate it if, if if, if this would be something that, that you and I could keep between us" Vernon explained.

"What're you gonna do for me, man?" Carl asked.

"Well, what would you like?"

"Got fifty bucks?"

"What?"

"Fifty bucks" Carl repeated.

-

Andrew, Brian were laughing, sitting on the couches in the library. Allison was next to them, staying quiet.

"No no man no, you got a middle name?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah, guess" Brian replied.

"Your middle name is Ralph, as in puke" Evelyn spoke, walking towards the three students. Andrew gave her a flirtatious look as she sat down next to him.

"Your birthday is March 12th, you're five-nine and a half you weigh a hundred and thirty pounds and your social security number is 0-4-9-3-8-0-9-1" Evelyn finished, leaning against Andrew, who threw an arm around her.

"Wow! Are you psychic?" Andrew joked. "No" She replied.

"Well, would you mind telling me how you know all this about me?" Brian asked.