I Wanna Be An Airborne Ranger

Vernon placed a orange in his mouth and attempts to pour the coffee out of his thermos. The top came off, spilling the coffee all over his desk.

"Oh, shit" He mumbled.

-

Vernon walked into the hallway, talking to himself.

"Coffee. Looks like it's been scraped off the bottom off the Mississippi River. Everything's polluted, everything's polluted... the coffee" He uttered walking away.

John came out of the library doors followed by everyone else. John and Claire were walking next to each other. Brian, Evelyn and Andrew were walking next to each other. At the end of the line, Allison was following.

"How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked John.

"I don't" He replied.

"Well then, how do you know when he'll be back?" She questioned.

"I don't"- John looked at her-"Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

Brian turned to Andrew and Evelyn.

"What's the point in going to Bender's locker?" He asked.

"Beats me" Evelyn replied.

"This is so stupid.. why do you think, why are we risking getting caught?" Brian spoke

"I dunno" Andrew said.

"So then what are we doing?" Brian asked.

Evelyn growled. "You ask us one more question and I'm beating the shit out of you"

"Fiery, huh, baby?" Andrew spoke.

"It's in my blood, baby" Evelyn replied, speaking in the tone Andrew used.

Andrew smirked slyly.

-

They made it to John's locker, it was a mess. "Slob" Andrew commented.

"My maid is on vacation" John spoke as he pulled out a bag of marijuana out of his locker and closed it.

"Drugs" Brian said in disbelief.

"Screw that Bender, put it back!" Andrew snapped. But John walked away.

"Drugs... the boy had marijuana" Brian looked at Claire as she walked to John.

"That was marijuana!" He spoke. Evelyn walked past him.

Before Brian could speak again Andrew said, "Shut up" Before following Evelyn.

Brian turned to Allison who was standing there with her mouth open.

"Do you approve of this?" He asked. Without waiting for an answer Brian left after the students. Allison then stoled the lock off of John's locker.

-

The gang were now walking down the hall. "We'll cross through the lab, and then we'll double back" John explained.

"You better be right, if Vernon cuts us off it's your fault, asshole!" Andrew responded.

"What'd he say? Where are we going?" Brian asked.

"He said shut the fuck up Bri" Evelyn snapped. Claire giggled.

As they were walking they saw Vernon down one of the halls. They kept on running around, avoiding Vernon.

During hiding from Vernon, Andrew accidentally intertwined his hand with Evelyn's. She shot him a flirtatious look.

"If you wanted my hand you could have asked" She whispered in his ear, before continuing to run, their hands still intertwined.

They kept on running and avoiding until they stopped.

"Wait! Wait, hold it! Hold it! We have to go through the cafeteria!" John explained.

"No, the activates hall" Andrew corrected.

"Hey man, you don't know what you're talking about!"

"No, you don't know what your talking about!" Andrew retorted.

Allison squeaked, Evelyn snickered at the noise.

"Now we're through listening with you, we're going this way". They all go Andrew's way and end up in a hall closed by a iron gate.

"Shit!" Andrew uttered.

"Great idea, Jagoff!" John said sarcastically.

"Fuck you!" Andrew replied.

"Fuck you! Why didn't you listen to John?" Claire snapped.

"Hey, it wasn't his fault!" Evelyn glared at her.

"We're dead" Brian panicked.

"No, just me!" John spoke.

"What do you mean?" Brian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Get back to the library, keep your unit on this!" John placed the bag of marijuana into Brian's underwear. He then ran away singing loudly.

"I wanna be an airborne ranger.."

-

Vernon was walking when he heard John.

"That son of a bitch!" He ran off to the voice.

-

Vernon then finds John in the gym. He was going up for a basket. "Three.. two.. one!" John dunks the ball. Vernon entered the gym.

"Bender! Bender! Bender! What is this? What are you doing here, what is this?" he asked.

"Oh, hi!" John said cheerfully.

"Out! That's it Bender! Out, it's over!" Vernon snapped.

"Don't you wanna hear my excuse?"

"Out!"

"I'm thinking of trying out for a scholarship"

"Gimmie the ball, Bender" Vernon ordered.

John fakes the ball at Vernon. He then set the ball down and rolled it over to him. Vernon kicked the ball back at John, but he dodged the attack.

They then left.