I Don't Have The Screw

The students watched as the principal left to go some where. After he was out of sight, John walked over to the door and looked around cautiously. "There's not supposed to be any monkey business" Brian called after him.

"Young man, have you finished your paper?" John imitated Vernon. John then looked around to see if the principal actually left.

He then started unscrewing a screw from the door. "Come on, Bender. Don't screw around" Andrew spoke.

"What are you going to do?" Claire asked.

"Drop dead, I hope" Andrew answered.

"You all calm down, live a little!" Evelyn huffed, placing her feet on top of the table.

"Yeah, what she said!" John smirked.

-

Vernon was in the hallway, drinking from the water fountain. He wiped the dripping water from his mouth with his sleeve. He opened a cabinet and there was a mirror. Vernon looked at himself, fixing his jacket.

"All right!" He shouted, happy about how he looked. He closed the cabinet.

-

"Bender, that's-that's school property there, and it doesn't belong to us, it's something not to be toyed with" Brian started. "That's very funny. Come on, fix it" Andrew told John as the door closed behind him.

"You should really fix that" Brian agreed.

"Am I a genius?"  John ran back to his chair.

"No, your an asshole" Andrew retorted.

"What a funny guy" John joked. Andrew's eyes flared. "Fix the door Bender!".

"Everyone, just shh. I've been here before. I know what I'm doing" John explained.

"No. Fix the door!" Andrew yelled.

"Shut up!" John shouted.

"Goddamn it!" They heard Vernon say as he stormed into the room with a scowling look. "Why is that door closed?" He snapped. "Why is that door closed!" Vernon yelled with more force.

"How are we supposed to know? We're not supposed to move, right?" Evelyn clutched her jaw.

"Why?" Vernon yelled, looking at Claire.

"We're just sitting here like we're supposed to" She responded. "Who closed that door?" He turned to Brian. "I think a screw fell out of it" John said.

"It just closed, sir" Andrew spoke up.

"Who?" Vernon yelled once more. Allison squeaked and slammed her head down onto the desk. "She doesn't talk, sir" Evelyn's voice was bitter.

"Give me that screw" He looked between Evelyn and John. "We don't have it, sir" John spoke for the both of them.

"You two want me to yank both of you out of your seats and shake it out of you both?" Vernon snapped.

"Believe me when I say this, I don't have that goddamn, tiny ass, mother fucking, piece of shit of a screw" Evelyn growled, clearly getting impatient. "You're a waste of my time" Vernon spoke.

"Glad I am" Evelyn  smirked.

"Look, sir. I don't have it either. Screws fall out all the time. The world's an imperfect place" John said.

"Give it to me, Bender" Vernon spoke. "Excuse me, sir. Why would anybody want to steal a screw?" Claire joined in.

"Watch it, young lady" He pointed a finger at her, before going to the door.