You Wear Tights?

It wasn't long before John started humming loudly. Claire looked at Evelyn and Andrew. "I can't believe this is really happening to me" She spoke.

"Oh, shit!" John began. "What are we supposed to do if we have to piss?".

"Please" Claire rolled her eyes. "If you gotta go, you gotta go" John spoke, unzipping his pants.

"Oh my god" Evelyn sighed, but couldn't help smile a bit at her friend's stupidity.

"You're not urinating in here, man" Andrew said.

"Don't talk. Don't talk. It makes it crawl back up" John spoke quickly.

"You whip it out, you're dead before the first drop hits the floor" Andrew stated, glaring at him. "You're pretty sexy when you get angry" John growled sexually. "Isn't he Evelyn?" John asked, teasing her.

"Shut your trap" Evelyn uttered.

John sighed before turning to Brian. "Hey, homeboy, why don't you go close that door, we'll get the prom queen impregnated and while we're at it, Jock can fuck Evelyn".

Evelyn ran her hand down her face. "What have I gotten myself into" she laughed lightly.

"Hey, hey!" Andrew looked at John. "What?" John spoke.

"If I lose my temper, you're totaled, man".

"Totally?" John replied.

Andrew leaned closer to him, "Totally".

"Why don't you shut up. Nobody here's interested" Claire spat.

"Yeah, buttface" Andrew uttered.

"Well, hey, sporto, what'd you do to get in here? Forgot to wash your jock?" John spat.

"Uh, excuse me, fellas, I think we should just write our papers" Brian began but everyone ignored him.

"Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass, so knock it off!" Andrew snapped.

"It's a free country" John spoke innocently.

"He's just doing it to get a rise out of you. Just ignore him" Claire reasoned.

"Sweets" John started. "You couldn't ignore me if you tried".

Claire didn't respond.

"So... are you guys like boyfriend, girlfriend?" John asked, looking at Claire and Andrew.

They didn't talk.

"Steady dates? Lovers?" John pouted. "Come on, sporto. Level with me. Do you slip her the hot-beef injection?".

"Go to hell!" Claire yelled. "Enough!" Andrew shouted.

-

"Hey! What's going on in there?" Vernon hollered from his office. they didn't speak. "Spoiled little pricks" Vernon uttered.

-

"Scumbag" Andrew said under his breath. John got up from his chair and walked over to where Claire was sitting, next to Evelyn and Andrew. "What do you say we close that door?" John gestured to the door that separates the dentition room and the office where Vernon was at.

"We can't have any kind of party with Vernon checking in on us every few seconds" John spoke.

"You know the door's supposed to stay open" Brian pointed out.

"So what?" John asked.

"So why don't you just shut up. There's five other people in here you know?" Andrew snapped.