Boots (Logince)

Trigger Warnings: None

"Come on, already! I've been waiting for ages! It can't take you that long, can it?"

"Ro, I really don't know about this."

"I'm sure you look amazing, Lo. Let me see!"

With a deep sigh being audible from behind the bathroom door, Roman heard the lock click, the door opening to show Logan there, a very obvious blush on his face.

"Oh. My. God." Roman's stare seemed to make him even more self-conscious, his hand grabbing the door handle to close it once more.

"You know, maybe this was a bad idea. I'm just gonna change out of them-"

Roman was quick stand up from where he had been sitting on their shared bed, the red boots he donned clicking against the floor as he walked to him. "No, no! You look amazing!" He reassured. "Y'know, I always thought black would have been more Virgil's colour than anything but..." He trailed off as he admired how the other man in front of him looked.

Logan pursed his lips as he seemed to contemplate whether or not to stay or run back into the bathroom. Finally, he sighed, leaning down to adjust the boots slightly, making sure they went as high up his thighs as they were supposed to.

Finally he stood upright, only a centimeter shorter than Roman at the moment. The heels of his boots were a bit smaller than the other's, as Roman had been wearing heels much longer and was less likely to break an ankle, unlike Logan, who would probably fall flat on his face if the heels were any higher.

"Are we going, then?" He questioned tiredly, but the look in his eyes showed he wasn't as opposed to being seen in these as he had been in the beginning, now that he had a second opinion on his appearance.

Roman's grinned "Thought you'd never ask."