✮One✮

Your P

Your P.O.V

With the magical delights of Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham playing smoothly in the background of my head, I finished my make up and slipped on my heels. I made sure my little locket was round my neck, grabbing my bag and walked downstairs, making sure to lock my door. With a yawn, I unlocked my car and slid in, shutting the door behind me and turning on the ignition. I sighed, bringing the car into gear and driving to work. Working at a high school could get boring sometimes, my passion for history and chemistry never really dimmed though. During my time at Shermer High School, I was the top student and probably disappointed my teachers when I pursued a teaching career in the field of Chemistry. My other degrees included History, Biology and Art so I often taught those subjects too. I arrived at Notre Dame High School with a heavy sigh escaping my lips. Sheffield. Good old Sheffield. Nothing ever changed, and for me, nothing probably ever would. I parked my car and got out, locking it and walking through the doors. "Good morning Miss L/N", Laura smiled. "Morning Laura", I nodded in return.

"Good morning Miss"
"Morning Miss"
"Hey Miss Y/N"

"Good morning guys", I smiled as I walked up the stairs and to my classroom. Another uneventful day, in another uneventful time, in another uneventful moment. The bell rang as I logged into my computer and shrugged on the labcoat. This morning it was double chemistry with fourth years. So it would be chemical structures. It felt like I hadnt done this in forever. The class poured in. "Take a seat guys", I smiled. "So today, we're going to look at the electron configuration of the periodic table", I smiled. "But first, its a new school year and all, and some of you might not have been taught by me, but I'm Miss L/N", I smiled. "So, go round the class and introduce yourself, telling me....erm... three of your favourite bands", I smiled. "I'll start. I'm Miss Y/N as I said, and my favourite bands are Fleetwood Mac, Panic! At The Disco and Twenty Øne Pilots", I smiled. "I'm Maisie and my favourite bands are Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Sleeping At Last", she nodded. "Uhmm Alex, and my favourite bands are All Time Low, Twenty Øne Pilots and Muse", the little boy nodded. "My name is Kiernan, and my favourite bands are Little Mix, Bleachers and The 1975", she beamed. After the introductions were out of the way, we began to learn about the electron arrangements. "Okay, so the first shell of an atom can hold two electrons", I wrote on the board. "The second can hold eight", I added. "The third can hold a maxi--", the school alarm went off. "I-I'm sure there's nothing to fear guys, just line up at the door", I abandoned the chalk and electron shell drawing I was doing. The door burst open. "Oh erm..hi guys!", a man laughed nervously. "Who are you?", I asked confused as I stood in front of the children. "I'm uhh..I'm here to help", he stuttered looking at me. "I didnt ask why you were here I asked who the hell are you?", I was getting nervous now. A strange guy. In the school. "Fat lot of use you are", an older man whacked his head. "He's Ryan, and I'm Graham and we're here to help you lot", the older man smiled and cleared the door for us all to get out.