✮Two✮

Your P

Your P.O.V

I hugged my labcoat closer to me, twirling my locket as I stood in front of the class line. "So..erm..hi", the voice came again. "Hi?", I spoke confused. "Ryan isnt it?", I added. He nodded. "You can talk you know, I don't bite", I smiled. He chuckled. "Dont get the chance to talk to pretty girls often", he smiled. I blushed. "Why thank you", I smiled. "Go Miss L/N!", one of the boys whistled at the back. "Oh shush", I laughed. "What's your first name? Or you want me to call you Miss L/N", he wiggled his eyebrows. "Ryan dont piss her off", the older man walked up to us. "I'm Y/N", I smiled. "Nice to meet you Y/N", a young girl walked up to us. "I'm Yasmin. Call me Yaz", she smiled. "Yasmin Khan?", I asked shocked. "Thats me", she smiled. "Y/N L/N", I nodded. "No way! Wow! You've changed so much!", she hugged me. "You two know each other?", Graham asked. "Yeah, Y/N used to be my neighbour till she moved to America. Brightest girl I've ever met. Right match for the Doctor. Some competition", she smiled. The Doctor? "Back in Sheffield now eh?", she added. "Yeah. Back home", I nodded. "Nice seeing you", she smiled. "Yaz what's going on?", I asked. "Your school has high levels of something called Artron energy", Ryan puzzled. "Time Vortex radiation?", I spoke in disbelief. "How do you know that?", Graham asked. "She's somewhat of a geek", Yaz smiled as she nudged my arm, making me laugh. "Very good", I heard an angelic voice behind me. I spun around, our eyes locking. Her face softened. I smiled.

"You have to be careful with her. She's very precious to us"

I snapped out of the familiar feeling. I always seemed to have random thought in my head. A little snippet of information. "Who are you?", I asked. "My name is The Doctor. And you're Y/N L/N", she nodded. "Uhh yes, how did you know that?", I smiled. "Ryan texted the Team TARDIS groupchat. The lad's quite fond of you", Graham nudged him. "I have to say, you're one of the only people who I've ever seen look good in a labcoat; much better than Einstein. And I really like it", she smiled. What? Was that a compliment? Damn it I can't tell. "Erm..Thanks?", I smiled. "No bother!", she perked and walked away. "She is mental", Ryan laughed. "Thats what makes her the Doctor", Yaz smiled. She intrigued me. "Okay so come in with us to find out where it's coming from, I have a feeling we could use your help", Graham smiled. "Oh I cant leave my class", I shook my head. "Nonsense. Uhhh---", Ryan pulled Mr Lavine over. "He'll look after them. "This guy will look after them", Ryan put his hands in his pockets proudly. "Sorry Lawrence", I muttered. "Its alright. Pleasure Y/N", he smiled. "Plus I cant leave you in the cold, lets go!", he pulled my hand, leading me through the school doors with Yasmin and Graham. But all the time he held my hand, the only person who even had a thought in my mind was the blonde headed beauty I saw earlier.