✮Five✮

Your P

Your P.O.V

"A police box?", I asked confused, fiddling with my locket. "You'll love it trust me", Ryan took my hand from the Doctor's and I looked back at her as he pulled me through the doors. She looked sad. "Look here!", he smiled. I drew my eyes from hers agonizingly and captured something else of rare beauty. "W..woah", I whispered. "It..its bigger on the inside", I said in disbelief. "Believe it or not, you're the first person to look at it and say that in a while. I knew you were special", the Doctor smiled.

"Our little girl is special, very special, to us. And to the Kingdom. And that's why she has to go"

Sighing, I propped myself up, sitting fully on one of the railings. "So what does she do?", I spoke, drawing the attention to me. "Hey woah hey she doesnt let anyone up there", Graham sighed. "Nah, you're alright. You seem..careful", the Doctor walked over to me smiling. I rested my elbow on her shoulder. "She's a TARDIS", the woman smiled. "A what?", I whispered. Yet the word, itself, even the sound of the word, sounded a familiar ring. "TARDIS", she turned around and locked my gaze smiling. "Time And Relative Dimension In Space", she nodded. "Love it", I smiled. She laughed goofily in return. "And what does she do?", I smiled. We were really close. Like really. Really. Close. "Travels time and space", Ryan ran in front of me, knocking my arm off her shoulder. Damn boy. He really couldnt see what was happening could he? "Really?", I asked shocked, pulling back. "Yup. You name it, we can go there", he smirked. "And she's yours?", I asked Ryan. "She's mine", the Doctor interrupted, clearing her throat. "She's gorgeous", I smiled, gently touching the wall, earning a hum from the machine. "Yeah she's a real beauty", the Doctor nodded. "Mind you, she's taken quite the shine to you, never seen her like this with someone else before", she beamed. "She's a little softie", I cooed as the walls rumbled and a low purr like sound could be heard. I laughed. "Didn't even know the TARDIS was alive", Yaz smiled. "Yasmin Khan of course she's alive!", the Doctor laughed and walked over to the controls. "So. Where we going?", she asked me. "Uhhh 1797, USA", I smiled. "Ooh release of the Reynolds Pamphlet, me likey", she laughed and set the dials, pulling down the big lever. "The Reynolds Pamphlet?", Graham asked. "Alexander Hamilton's famous letters that addressed the rumours of his affair with Maria Reynolds", I kicked my legs back in forth. "Damn boy was crazy", Ryan shook his head. "Most positively bonkers", I agreed. "Interesting choice Y/N", Yaz smiled. "Sue me if I love a little bit of tea", I smiled. "Never turn down tea if its offered. Its impolite, and that's how wars start", the Doctor smiled. "I agree one hundred percent. Tea is one's best friend", I nodded. "Well what about coffee then?", Ryan asked. "Coffee is one's lover. A dangerous, but intimate relationship", I winked. "Damn girl, thats deep", he laughed. "Very wise. I like that Miss L/N", the Doctor smiled. "Anyways lets stop talking and get going!", Graham laughed. "Time to go see Alexander Hamilton", Yaz smiled. "I was thinking more about Eliza", I looked at the Doctor and she broke out into a grin smiling at me.