✮Nine✮

One week later

One week later...

Your P.O.V

I'd given up. Well I say that and I'm sitting in the café where I first got to know the Doctor, Ryan, Graham and Yaz. Hopefully they'd be back, but it looked unlikely now. I took a sip of my Toffee Nut Latte.

Christmas was edging it's way around the corner and I still felt unprepared. I grabbed it to go and went to my car, turning on the ignition to yet again blast the magical delights of Fleetwood Mac with the hit song 'Gold Dust Woman'.

I sat in my car, sipping carefully at my coffee until I finished it, slipping the car into gear and driving to the Christmas market.

I parked a little walk away so I could get that right Christmas feeling, because lets be honest, is it even near Christmas if you arent bundled in a woolly, oversized sweater with big boots and a cup of something warm? I think not.

I walked through the stalls and began to pick up little bits and pieces. A few ornaments, glass and plastic alike. They were classy. I always went for the warm look when I decorated. I picked up a few warm white strings of light and a few ornamental lights for the house. I picked up some fake presents with LED lights in them and fake snow.

Tiredly, I took them back to the car and went to go find the biggest tree I could find and fixed it in my car. Then I went for a hot chocolate. I made sure to look for the TARDIS; nowhere to be seen. Hot chocolate time. Because why not?

Trudging back to the car, ready for Christmas I smiled. I had my parents house on Saturday anyways. Two days and I could just go there. I drove home and unloaded all of the stuff beside my old stuff. And I began to decorate, starting with my projector screen.

 And I began to decorate, starting with my projector screen

I finished the living room and unboxed the fake tree. It looked real.

I loved the feel and look of real trees but couldnt stand having to clean them all up. I assembled it, standing on a ladder.

I'd come to the conclusion she'd just left now.

Along with Ryan, Graham and Yaz.

I began to decorate it for a few hours and was about to put the family star on top of the tree until I heard the door open.

"Y/N I brought company!", she shouted.

"Tammy please Im not in the mood", I whined, trying to reach the star and wobbling.

I felt two hands grab my waist and hold me upright. I moved around to see who it was.

"Are you kidding me?", I sighed.

"Sorry love", she smiled nervously.

"You just up and left", I mumbled.

"The TARDIS locked coordinates and just left. If you were there a second longer you would've been with us", she nodded.

"Can you put the star up now, you're giving me anxiety?", Tammy smiled.

I gently stretched towards the top of the tree and placed the glass star on top of the tree.

"You have a week to make up for", I smiled, turning around

She kept her hands on my waist.

"I know", she smiled a bright smile. I gently cupped her face.

"W-what?", Ryan asked shocked.

"You really couldnt see it could you mate?", Graham sighed.

"Typical boy", Yaz smiled.

"Leaving right after we kiss, that was rough", I smiled.

"We were gone for a year and the quickest we could come back in time was a week after we left. I missed you love", she smiled.

I captured her lips gently.

"I missed you", I mumbled against her lips.

A/N

Hi guys! It's been a while, eh?

Sorry bout that!

I've had this book entirely written and in my drafts for a year or so and just haven't found the time or the will to publish it.

It does go a weird way in the next few chapters because I've brought AHS in for some mad reason when I was younger.

It should be self explanatory but if you guys want me to change the book just let me know!

It does mean it might not actually get published and finished as my interest in Doctor Who right now is a bit low.

So I suppose it's either I publish it; with the plot a bit weird, or I don't publish it and try at some point down the line to write it differently but unfortunately I can't guarantee it guys.

Thank you for your patience and if you're still reading drop me a comment to let me know what you guys want!

Keep in mind the book is fully written and if you guys want me to keep publishing it like it is, there may be an update every week or so!

Many thanks guys!