✮Four✮

The Doctor's P

The Doctor's P.O.V

My knee bounced nervously as we waited for her. "She just seems really nice", Ryan blushed. "Oohhh Ryan has a crush", Graham teased. "Shut up", he hissed. I kept my eyes glued on the door as the young girl walked in. She had a big oversized Fleetwood Mac hoodie on and ripped black jeans. She wore black and white converse and I smiled at her ability to make a simple outfit look breath taking. I didnt know it was possible. I waved her over, moving up a seat so she couldn't sit next to Ryan. Petty, I know. "Hello there!", I beamed. "Hi again", she smiled. "Been a while since we've seen you", I nodded. "...it's been an hour", she laughed, sitting down beside me. "Lost track of time. Boring!", I called out. She laughed gently. "Hi uhh what can I get you guys? You first Y/N?", the barista asked. "A venti Toffee Nut Latte please Sarah", she smiled. "Same as her", I smiled. "Can I just have tea?", Yaz asked. "Same here", Graham nodded. "I'll take a grande Gingerbread Latte", Ryan spoke. The girl walked away. "You know her?", I enquired. Our table was quiet. "Uhh yeah, she's my ex girlfriend", she smiled. I couldnt stop myself giving off the biggest smile possible and everyone saw it. She was into girls. "Awh she was cute", I smiled, nudging her arm. "Oh shush", she laughed. "So, tell us a little bit about yourself", Ryan cleared his throat. "Well my name is Y/N L/N. I'm 23. I have a degree in history teaching, chemistry teaching, art teaching and biology teaching. Although I majored in History", she smiled. "Wow Y/N. You've really made a life for yourself haven't you?", Yaz smiled. "I tried", the girl nodded. "Anything serious in your life right now?", Graham asked. Wait a minute. Those were traveling questions. They were asking her traveling questions! "Apart from my job, no. No theres nothing", she brushed her hair behind her ear. "So, history fanatic?", I asked. She nodded. "Would you believe me if I told you that we go traveling?", Graham asked. "Always wanted to travel, never had the time", she sighed.

Your P.O.V

"It's time, Rassilon, we have to let her go. We have to keep her safe from everything, dear"

I shook the weird presence and breathed out. "Ironic, really", I smiled. "Well we can help you with that, can't we Doctor?", Ryan pleaded. "Well I suppose we can, but you'd probably miss your hometown and that", she nodded. "Honestly try me, routines are good until you fall into the same boring life, boring days and boring nights. Ever feel nubigavant? Like you're walking among clouds? Everything's the same. Not a different sight to be seen in miles. There are things below you but you're scared to fall, and things above you but you're scared you might not have enough energy to get there. But all around in plain sight, it's just clouds. And everything's always the same?", I suggested. "Oh I used to", Ryan nodded. "And then I met The Doctor", he smiled. "Come travel with us. One journey", she pleaded taking my hand. "See how you like it?", she suggested.