Emotion

4 gulped.

Both MePad and he stood at headquarters, with packed bags and a sense of unease and worry.

MePad sighed. "Welp, let's go."

Both of them picked up their bags and headed into the building. Once inside, the place wasn't as busy as when they left. No more papers flying, unanswered calls, or anything of the sort.

Walking past the people, the two made their way to the back of the room where a door was, in which staff and products were only allowed. Opening the door, they entered and shut it behind them.

"Here we are." MePad turned to 4. "I'll find Cobs, you find the rooms."

4 nodded and MePad took off. Once he was gone, 4 looked around. Just a normal room with tables and posters. The break room.

He gulped. As an attempt to calm himself, he tapped his fingers on his thigh. Ta tap, ta tap, ta tap.

"Oi!" Hearing a voice, 4 stopped tapping and gripped the bags he had. A small girl came up to him, with long black hair highlighted with grey and wore an oversized dress as well.

4 shook his head to push his bangs out of the way but they fell back again. The girl looked at him with excitement.

"Oh, you're here! You're really here!" she squealed. Without being able to process anything, the girl took his wrist and dragged him to the first door on the left, dropping his bags and revealing two more people. One green, and one yellow.

4's breathing hitched and he started tapping again. Ta tap, ta tap, ta tap. They both said something to him but he could only focus on the yellow one.

The girl pointed to herself. "I'm 2G." She pointed to green. "That's 3G." She pointed to yellow. "And that's 3GS!"

4 looked at 3GS, mainly his neck. There was an odd bruise there failing to be covered by bandages. 4 started tapping faster. Tatap, tatap, tatap.

They started saying something again, but it fell on deaf ears. 4 could only focus on that neck.

The neck.

The neck.

The neck the neck the neck the neck the neck the neck the neck the neck.

The neck.

The tapping got faster. TatapTatapTatap.

Soon his body felt like some snake tore into it and replaced it with an explosion of bright green. 4 hung his head down.

His skin was orangey, wore jeans, and a black spaghetti top. His hair was a neon green, flourishing into a ponytail that resembled an explosion. He looked like a girl.

3G looked over at him. "Oh... You have a snake."

"That I do."

"Don't know which one it is but it seems pretty cool."

"Yeah..."

4 shook his head and returned back to his original form. He blinked. I have a snake.

"Um, 4?" 2G called his name. He looked up to find the room half covered in ice, starting at his feet. The rest of the phones were climbing onto the furniture to avoid the ice.

Shaking his head again, he was back to normal. "S-sorry."

"No sweat?" 3G said. She pointed at the bottom bunk next to 3GS. "That's yours."

"Thanks."

-

He woke at 2 in the morning. He was already fully awake so no use in going back to sleep.

Getting up, he turned to the upper bunk where 3GS slept. He was fast asleep and was not waking up. He looked so... peaceful.

So unharmed.

So vulnerable.

So pitiful.

4 didn't realize it but his hands were hovering right over 3GS's neck, shaking and twitching. 4 retracted them.

4, instead, opted to go to MePad's room. Only a few doors down. Walking down the hall, he creaked the door open just a little and found MePad pacing back and forth about something with the screens.

4 looked around at what he could see. The desk was full of crumpled papers, and the floor was just literally pens everywhere.

MePad stopped mid-pace and turned to look at 4 peeking in. 4 ran back to the room ASAP.