Hello There

5 stared at the red sky. The Heat Haze always had a red sky.

He wondered how long he'll stay here. 3 years? 5? Forever? Forever. Probably forever.

Up until a snake came and ate him.

Then he woke up back in headquarters. The white lights blinded him. 5 tried to sit up but was gently pushed down by a hand.

"No no no. You might want to lay down for a while. It'll disorient you more if you sit up to quickly." The voice was replaced by footsteps. That voice. It was soft and comforting. Like home. Home?

5's mouth felt new. Like he was learning to talk again. "C-cobs?" he managed to sputter out.

He could hear him gasp in excitement. The footsteps got closer and Cobs's face was in view. He was smiling, in a good way. Not a sinister or unsettling way. A good way.

"Yay! You can get now."

Slowly, 5 pushed himself off the table and faced Cobs. Scratching his head, he asked, "What happened?"

Cobs spun around. "Well, after 4 and Mini moved back in, I started to work on your bodies to bring you back and it worked! For you at least. I'm still working on the others."

5 swung his legs over the edge of the table. "Even 4S?" he asked, eyes ringed and filled with hope.

"Hm, no, unfortunately." Cobs's eyes faced down. "4 has his body and one of the assistants accidentally threw the blueprints away for him and every phone before him. I'm sorry."

A basket of rolled up blueprints fell over very loudly and 4 came to light, looking sheepish and swapping to another snake. Bunny, the embarrassment one. Hot pink, white, and black.

There was a tense silence with 4 looking around before he swapped to another form. Rayn, the sad one that caused rain whenever the host cried. 4 started crying but he shook his head over and over to prevent the rain from getting to 5.

He must've overheard the news about 4S. Cobs was shortly over to 4, patting his head and speaking softly. 4 calmed down but it didn't really help with the news.

4 shook his head and made his way to 5, staring at him. 4's arms twitched but he eventually pulled 5 into a hug. 5, confused at the situation, soon hugged back.

It felt comforting.

It's his fault.